ANA 2 Presets Vol. 5 - Trance / 688

ANA 2 Presets Vol. 5 - Trance

View Product

Sonic Academy is extremely proud to present the latest preset pack for ANA 2. ANA 2 Presets Vol. 5 - Trance is produced exclusively by trance masters Protoculture and Bjorn Akesson. Here, delivering 100 unique and distinguished massive trance sounds, combining influences of trance, Psy Trance and Progressive Trance. Both Protoculture and Bjorn’s production and sound design work is unparalleled, between them working with such artist as Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz, Paul Oakenfold, Bryan Adams, Jeanne Michelle Jarre, W&W, Porter Robinson, Orjan Nilsen and Kyau & Albert.

This is a stunning collection of the Arppy basses, soaring leads and packed with wicked acid grooves, massive plucks, lush pads and much much more.

The creative sound design techniques of artists such as Armin Van Buuren, Jorn Van Deynhoven, Alexander Popov, Orjan Nilsen, Sean Tyas and Aly and Fila are expertly crafted in this pack.

why do i see only the 50 Protoculture presets? nice stuff but how can i find the 50 presets from Björn Akesson. What goes wrong?

I have it :slight_smile:
Great Guys

1 Like

Hi @KaltFlut

OK then, all good if you sort it out. Enjoy your new presets !

Just got that one and went through all the presets. Excellent Pack !! I highly recommend it, don’t miss that volume 5 !

Amazing leads and plucks and all presets!!!

1 Like

Where do i find the Björn Akesson Presets, i have the same Problem, it only shows “Protoculture”… ?

Ok, got it :slight_smile: … For everyone else with that Problem: If ANA Menu is set to “User Tags” it only shows Protoculture. You have to put the Menu to “Bank” or “Author” …my bad, sorry lol… peace.

1 Like

@Gomiun

Thanks for this feedback for other users :wink:

Great Pack!

1 Like

Nice!

Some nice pads and leads, but the basses are pretty much unusable because they are almost all SEQ/ARPs…which is a shame.

Those are ready to use full bass lines that matches this genre of music. Many users find those already programmed bass lines suiting their needs or being inspirational as a starting point or to learn how the patches were programmed inside ANA 2. You can simply disable ARP & CMD inside ANA 2 when you’d like to experiment with an external step sequencer or playing your own chords, or dive into those advanced features and program your own sequences & chords progressions.

Turning the ARP & CMD off inside ANA does make these presets more useful for creating original tracks. It’s a pain, because I have to go through every preset, turn CMD off, exit the preset menu, turn off the ARP, save the preset, and then audition it with my session clips in Ableton.

Again like I did explained in my other comments : “PRESET LOCK” button is your friend for this :smile:

Sounds good

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses: