ANA 2 Presets Vol 7 - Synthwave / 846

@TB4C2 maybe Phil’s will tell us more then… But it could very well come from this Sonic Academy sound pack, if it’s the right one that was mentioned in the previous post… It’s a massive gold mine for Syntwave sounds BTW, 4Gb of material in this one. You can listen to the demos here.

Now this is ANA 2 truly ANAlog! Using new WAVs combined with the OB filters, make the DSI/Oberheim emulation incredible! The Analog enabled Arpeggiations are spot on and very nostalgic. I would have to agree that although I am pushing ANA 2 in an alternate direction, “This feels like the pack ANA 2 was designed for”. Very impressive, and inspiring (yes I am playing the presets, as I am posting this :wink: ). Drifting Pads, Nostalgic Leads, Deep Analog Bass, and Amazing Arps …If you were waiting to grab an ANA 2 Preset Sound-Bank, the wait is over …This is the one!

1 Like

Would this work for something like fl studios mobile?

Hey @Kindalike_jordan

This is a ANA 2 Sonic Academy soft-synth presets pack, so those are presets that will only work with the ANA 2 synth plug-in. The plugin itself will work in any major DAW thanks to AAX ( Pro Tools ), AU ( Mac & Logic ) & VST ( Mac + Win ) plug-in format. As far as what I know, FL Studio mobile doesn’t run VST plug-ins.

Hi , the 40% OFF Link to buy the Presets does not work. it is still 17,07 EUR.
Chris

Hi @Chrissy - that is now fixed!

1 Like

I think your reward system is not working, I have tried using it on a couple of preset packs, I just end up with fewer points and no discount (is’nt that not how it is suppose to work?)

Ok, my bad, I did’nt see that I had to manually copy/paste a discount code.

Sorry for the late reply :slight_smile:

Yea, that’s the process, you first unlock the rewards according to your bonus points level & rank, then you redeem the rewards against points ( therefore you’re left with less points of course ) and then you have to use the matching reward coupon code for your purchase.

Alternatively you can enter an amount of points during the cash-out process to get an immediate rebate on your purchase, that’s another way to use your points. :slight_smile:

Great presets. Love them all. All of them very useful, instant inspiration. Thank you Sonic Academy!

Nice!

Sounds fabulous!

1 Like

Thanks for the pack and @Bluffmonkey video. Would love some synthwave CMD presets for the next volume!

This is my favorite preset volume so far! There are lots of very usable pads and basses. and several nice guitar leads. The ARP/SEQ patches are not bad, and some of them are even usable.

LOL, of course they are “usable” especially if you take advantage of the ARP & CMD features of ANA 2. It doesn’t make sense to stick an external sequencer or to try to play your own chords with patches that have already been carefully programmed by the sound designers, unless you’re looking for some experimental results or even more chaotic ones.

Tekalight

LOL, they sound pre-canned an none of the professional producers who post videos on this site use them with ARP & CMD. They program everything in the DAW.

see full comments on ANA 2 Presets Vol. 2 - Future Bass

You’re making wrong & easy assumptions again IMHO, many producers take advantage of the ARP & CMD programing features inside ANA 2, especially for specific sound design. It’s just a matter of choosing the tools you prefer, as mentioned before you can simply disable those features and use your own external midi tools to do it, so it’s really a preference matter in the end.

Where do I find them after purchasing?

@Neon_Soul

Sign in to your account and browse to My Account / My Downloads / Presets or use the link and you’ll be asked to sign in and redirect to the download area.

After download from your account, all S.A presets packs come with an installer, simply unzip the archive, run the installer matching your Operating System and complete the installation. Then start your DAW, launch an instance of ANA 2 and open the Presets Browser and hit “refresh”. Your new presets will be available from the “bank” category.

I don’t know who made these production demos of this Synthwave ANA 2 setup, but they are very good! Regards

1 Like