ANA cpu problem

hello new to forums and hoping someone can help. I am only able to use 2 instance of ANA when using presets within the factory bank, because cpu goes up to 80-100%.br
but when I init preset and copy settings from a factory preset, I can open 12 ANA’s and have no problems with cpu. I am using 64bit ANA and ableton live 9. please help as I like presets and this takes up a lot of time coping the settings.br
br
thanksbr
br
br

[quote]anthony Swailes (26/04/2014)[hr]hello new to forums and hoping someone can help. I am only able to use 2 instance of ANA when using presets within the factory bank, because cpu goes up to 80-100%.br
but when I init preset and copy settings from a factory preset, I can open 12 ANA’s and have no problems with cpu. I am using 64bit ANA and ableton live 9. please help as I like presets and this takes up a lot of time coping the settings.br
br
thanksbr
br
br
[/quote]br
br
Hi Anthonybr
you can reduce the polyphony number to help lower the CPU

It dosent make much of a difference. when I open ana and selected a pad preset from the factory bank then play a looped chord prog cpu is over 80%, however if I turn that ana off and open a new ana, I init preset then copy the settings exactly from that pad preset and play the same midi loop my cpu is about 10%.

Can you attach your copied preset and the one from factory so I can compare and do tests?

problem solved. it is not presets but release on amp envelope