ANA Docs

I might have missed them, but are there any docs for Ana? I went through the tutorial but it didn’t go into super depth on the filters. There are a few filter types I have never heard of and was hoping to get info on them. Of course, if the answer is to watch the other synth tutorials that is fine too. :slight_smile:

also, so i am going through the peak time trance stuff and was trying to emulate close to what you had for the verse riff. On the tutorial, you were using a filter cutoff to start with a sound that was kind of plucky to then get all noisy. I couldn’t figure out how to emulate that in Ana. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-r

We are working on a whole bunch of stuff for the next ANA update so there are no docs for 1.03

Filter env is how you get the plucky thing. Have attack 0, sustain 0 and release 0 then play around with decay and the different curves to get the right type of pluckiness. Also adjust the filter env in the filter section… This controls the amount being allied overall.

The opening the cutoff will go from plucky to noisey.

Makes sense, and thanks for the tip!

I would request, if possible, some complete docs for the next version. It would be really nice to have a guide to what each parameter does.

Thanks!

-r

Yeah we will be going in to as much detail as possible for the user manual and tutorials.