ANA loading error with Ableton 64 bit

Hey guys,br
br
I just got ANA the other day and it was working fine in 32 bit mode, however the 64 bit version appears to be quite temperamental. Often upon loading a project I will get an error message from Live telling me ANA isn’t compatible with Live. The strange part is it doesn’t happen every time. It’s incredibly annoying however, as clearly ANA does work in 64 bit mode, it just seems Ableton picks and chooses when that will happen.br
br
Im running the latest version of Mac OS X Yosemite if that matters.br
br
Any help would be greatly appreciated!br

[quote]grazz16 (30/08/2015)[hr]Hey guys,br
br
I just got ANA the other day and it was working fine in 32 bit mode, however the 64 bit version appears to be quite temperamental. Often upon loading a project I will get an error message from Live telling me ANA isn’t compatible with Live. The strange part is it doesn’t happen every time. It’s incredibly annoying however, as clearly ANA does work in 64 bit mode, it just seems Ableton picks and chooses when that will happen.br
br
Im running the latest version of Mac OS X Yosemite if that matters.br
br
Any help would be greatly appreciated!br
[/quote]br
br
Hi there,br
br
not familiar with this issue - is your LIVE up to date?

yes, using the latest version. It’s a really weird problem, I just tried loading a project 5 times, the first 4 times Ableton told me “Sonic Academy: ANA is not compatible” and then the 5th time it just decided to work. I really don’t want to have to re-load Ableton x amount of times before I can start working on a track though. Especially since sometimes it simply won’t work no matter what.

I am having the same problem ever since I have updated Live to 9.5. It is a 64 bit version. Every since I have updated, ANA will not work in my project files. Does ANA come is a 64 bit version or am I going to have to find a solution in 32 lives?

[quote]skoolboy1590 (23/12/2015)[hr]I am having the same problem ever since I have updated Live to 9.5. It is a 64 bit version. Every since I have updated, ANA will not work in my project files. Does ANA come is a 64 bit version or am I going to have to find a solution in 32 lives?[/quote]br
br
yes there is a separate 64 bit installer that will install the 64 bit version :)br