ANA loading wrong presets after update

I just updated my ANA synth and it is now loading the wrong presets on my previous projects (I use Reason 12 on a PC). (I reinstalled all my expansions to make as well as reverted to the older version, and neither worked, If I remember the preset I can find the old patch, or sometime I can simply open the synth and hit “Control-z” and it will load the correct preset, even I just opened the project and havent made any changes. Heres a link to a video with an examples https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hz1Fu16pOdY3dWdz9JB4Xm22KkiRLJQm/view?usp=share_link

This problem is kind freaking me out, any ideas?

hi - looks like you are running v 2.0.994 there

what version were you running and what version did you think you had upgraded to?

Hello, I responded to the support ticket, just to keep everything in one place. :slight_smile:

Are you using automations for ANA 2 in those projects ?

There was a known issue between V2.0.98 and updating to either v2.0.991 or v2.0.994 would lead to automation parameters being mixed up.

That was solved in V2.5 and Slate Digital has now released V2.5.1.

Have you already try to install latest version V2.5.1 ?

Seen a support ticket too, will get back to you there as well :wink:

i’d recommend installing latest release on Slate - going back to v2.0.994 will likely cause issues if you’ve been using newer versions

Hello, I responded to the support ticket, just to keep everything in one place. :slight_smile:

1 Like