Hello, I have a few questions on ANA.br
- Is there a user manual for it somewhere?br
- ANA 1.0 is not recognized as 1.5, is there a way to fix this?br
- What does Filter Sampling Quality refer to exactly? Is it oversampling or just a better filter being used?br
- Assuming I want it on high quality, how can I set this as defualt?br
- Can ANA handle a 96k native DAW without issue?br
Thank you for your time.
Thanks for the reply. so br
2) Then I need to download 1.0 to restore my sessions, where can I find that?br
3) Sounds like oversampling to me. I am asking because I have set my daw to 96khz so I don’t need to oversample, because oversampling causes a lot of issues. I have 5ghz quad so CPU isn’t an issue but what do you suggest I do in this scenario? Is there any reason to not have it on if using 96k native?br
its not oversampling… the low Q mode would be like under sampling if anything… although it is more to do with modulation that the sound dsp.br
You should keep it on high.br
Ok, thanks for all of the help. Helpful as always Phil :Dbr
EDIT: Link seems to not be working br
“This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.br
MessageRequest has expired/Messagebr
Yeah the links do expire after a whilebr
try it again…br
did you delete the older version and installer?
it’s showing the same thing, and yea awhile ago. I only realized recently that I need the old version to reopen old projects. Would I be able to install both at the same time without them interferring with each other? And if those links aren’t working out you could invite try inviting me to a dropbox if that is convenient for you. email@example.com
Sorry for all of the trouble.
yeah you can have both running simultaneously.br
should be in your dropbox soon.br