ANA registration fail

HI,br
br
I have troubles with installing ANA.br
br
I run on Win 7 x64 br
Ableton 9 suitebr
br
My first attemp i installed ANA 32 +64, and i could open the plugin in ableton so it was detected in the right folder, the problem was when ANA was open i got registration failed while i replaced the ANA.license programDATA folder also with the keyinstaller it accept the licens.br
br
i searched on forums to see what i did wrong and i came to conclution because i work on a 64bit system i need to reinstall ANA (without x32 version) all over and do the same steps… Now i got another issue Ableton can’t find the plugin anymore while the ANAx64.dll is in the plugin folder.br
br
br
Can anyone help me out please? you can mail me on sno.fever1@gmail.com

[quote]S’No (19/02/2015)[hr]HI,br
br
I have troubles with installing ANA.br
br
I run on Win 7 x64 br
Ableton 9 suitebr
br
My first attemp i installed ANA 32 +64, and i could open the plugin in ableton so it was detected in the right folder, the problem was when ANA was open i got registration failed while i replaced the ANA.license programDATA folder also with the keyinstaller it accept the licens.br
br
i searched on forums to see what i did wrong and i came to conclution because i work on a 64bit system i need to reinstall ANA (without x32 version) all over and do the same steps… Now i got another issue Ableton can’t find the plugin anymore while the ANAx64.dll is in the plugin folder.br
br
br
Can anyone help me out please? you can mail me on sno.fever1@gmail.com[/quote]br
br
the issue is with the hypen in your username - can you suggest an alternative username that i can change you to?

yes please bryan thx, my username can be changed to snotunes?