ANA simply does not work

DAW: Cubase Elements 7br
Audio Interface: Steiberg UR22br
br
Downloaded the 14 day free Demo. Followed instructions completely. There is NO license to download from anywhere. (Followed those instructions as well. My Account / Downloads / Synth… NOTHING THERE)br
ANA Synth is NOT recognized anywhere within Cubase Elements.br
I REALLY want to try this out but there is no way to make it work for me to test it.br
I have Uninstalled three times and on my fourth Install now.br
NOTHING WORKS.

You have to specify on install where your VST plugins folder is located.br
br
the ANA default one is C:/VstPluginsbr
br
Steinberg uses Program files/steinberg/vstplugins.br
br
so you either have to inside Cubase assign a new plugin folder to the ANA default location or on install select the steinberg plugin folder.

[quote]phil johnston (16/06/2014)[hr]You have to specify on install where your VST plugins folder is located.br
br
the ANA default one is C:/VstPluginsbr
br
Steinberg uses Program files/steinberg/vstplugins.br
br
so you either have to inside Cubase assign a new plugin folder to the ANA default location or on install select the steinberg plugin folder.[/quote]br
br
Started doing that on the second install. No change.br
Have experience with plugins like that in Photoshop.

what folder did you select to install to?

[quote]phil johnston (19/06/2014)[hr]what folder did you select to install to?[/quote]br
br
Installed to the Program files/steinberg/vstplugins

Hello , I just ANA synth. yesterday , i installed it, use license key etc…br
But there is no launcher , i can’t use it ! Need help

Also me, had install the 15 days free trial and can´t use it.br
I use DAW Sonar X3 Studio and have in the ProgramFiles(x86)/Vstplugins and in the Sonar I had specify the directory where is it and nothing.br
I can´t see the ANA and don´t know how to open.br
Very sad and :angry:

br
br

[quote]Hello , I just ANA synth. yesterday , i installed it, use license key etc…br
But there is no launcher , i can’t use it ! Need help[/quote]br
br
ANA is not a standalone product - it is launched from within your DAW - from the 3rd party VST / AU section.br
br
br

[quote]Pacudamus (22/10/2014)[hr]Also me, had install the 15 days free trial and can´t use it.br
I use DAW Sonar X3 Studio and have in the ProgramFiles(x86)/Vstplugins and in the Sonar I had specify the directory where is it and nothing.br
I can´t see the ANA and don´t know how to open.br
Very sad and :angry:[/quote]br
br
If you have your correct VST folder setup then it should work / provided you have installed the 32bit version of ANA, and are running the 32 bit version of Sonar.br
you can try doing a VST rescan to pick up any newly added pluginsbr

Hi I’ve just bought ANA V1.5 Preset Pack Volume 1 and V3 and none of them aren’t working in studio one. I’ve successfully installed the Presets but I cannot find them in studio one I’ve put them in the VST plugins section still nothing it kept saying that it cannot upload. What am I doing wrong? does anyone know how to install this thing in to studio one? Does anyone have studio one on here that uses ANA?

[quote]Latoya (01/12/2014)[hr]Hi I’ve just bought ANA V1.5 Preset Pack Volume 1 and V3 and none of them aren’t working in studio one. I’ve successfully installed the Presets but I cannot find them in studio one I’ve put them in the VST plugins section still nothing it kept saying that it cannot upload. What am I doing wrong? does anyone know how to install this thing in to studio one? Does anyone have studio one on here that uses ANA?[/quote]br
br
Hi Latoya - have you installed a copy of ANA? it is required for the use of the presets