ANA Synth Not Fully Rendering

Anybody know what might cause ANA Synth to not fully render? The window that contains ANA has a full frame - that is, the borders of the VST window are all there - however, portions within the window are black, rather than displaying ANA and all of its controls and knobs. In some areas of the black area, if you click the blank area, the portion near where you clicked will partially render, leaving black/blank areas around the edges of the window, just inside of the borders. Clicking on the remaining empty/black areas will not complete the rendering of ANA’s GUI. If anybody has experienced this or knows of a way to correct this behavior, I would appreciate your input.br
br
Some information: I am using the 32-bit version (since most of the VSTs that I use are 32-bit and I don’t like adding additional layers in terms of 64-bit to 32-bit converters, etc.). My computer’s specs are:br
br
AMD Athlon II X4 640 CPU (3.0 GHz)br
16 GB RAMbr
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 (2GB video RAM)br
CreativeLabs Professional E-MU 1616m (including 1010 PCIe card)br
2 TB primary hard drivebr
675 GB secondary internal drivebr
2 TB external USB drivebr
1 TB external USB drivebr
Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit)br
DAW software (and VST host): Synapse-Audio Orion v8.5br
br
Let me know if you need any additional informationbr
br
Screenshot of issue:br

[quote]nullfactor (17/01/2015)[hr]Anybody know what might cause ANA Synth to not fully render? The window that contains ANA has a full frame - that is, the borders of the VST window are all there - however, portions within the window are black, rather than displaying ANA and all of its controls and knobs. In some areas of the black area, if you click the blank area, the portion near where you clicked will partially render, leaving black/blank areas around the edges of the window, just inside of the borders. Clicking on the remaining empty/black areas will not complete the rendering of ANA’s GUI. If anybody has experienced this or knows of a way to correct this behavior, I would appreciate your input.br
br
Some information: I am using the 32-bit version (since most of the VSTs that I use are 32-bit and I don’t like adding additional layers in terms of 64-bit to 32-bit converters, etc.). My computer’s specs are:br
br
AMD Athlon II X4 640 CPU (3.0 GHz)br
16 GB RAMbr
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 (2GB video RAM)br
CreativeLabs Professional E-MU 1616m (including 1010 PCIe card)br
2 TB primary hard drivebr
675 GB secondary internal drivebr
2 TB external USB drivebr
1 TB external USB drivebr
Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit)br
DAW software (and VST host): Synapse-Audio Orion v8.5br
br
Let me know if you need any additional informationbr
br
Screenshot of issue:br

[/quote]br
br
Unfortunately we’ve not experienced this before - however i have seen that the Orion 8.6 Beta has some bug fixes in it regarding VST GUI’s which might be worth trying out