ANAversary - Chemical Beatz / 2461

ANAversary - Chemical Beatz

View Product

Get ready to unleash the power of “Chemical Beatz” - the ultimate pack of 50 Presets for ANA 2, crafted to celebrate this iconic synth’s mind-blowing 10th anniversary! Dive into a world of electrifying sounds that will take your music to stratospheric heights.

Drawing inspiration from the electrifying beats of trailblazing artists like The Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy, and Underworld, these presets are an explosive fusion of cutting-edge soundscapes and festival MainStage energy. From gritty basslines that thump with adrenaline to soaring leads that ignite euphoria, every sound has been meticulously designed to ignite your creativity and make your music stand out.

Don’t settle for average. Embrace the excitement, embrace the energy, and make your music a force to be reckoned with. Download “Chemical Beatz” now and witness your creations explode with the vibrant spirit of punk energy, setting the dancefloor ablaze with infectious beats that will have everyone jumping and pumping their fists in the air. It’s time to make a sonic impact that will be felt for years to come!

I’ve just bought the ANAversary – Chemical Beatz presets for ANA2 but when I try to download the presets I get the following file: Sonic_Academy_ANAversary_Presets_Trance which I bought 2 days ago.

Download problem seems to be fixed now…

Great presets!

1 Like