Any female singing talent?

Hey guys,

I’m looking for a female vocalist to sing in 2 tunes I’m working on. Both of which have a main room house vibe. Doesn’t necessarily have to be the same singer for both tracks, but I’m still on the lookout for even 1 vocalist.

The rough arrangements on the songs are done, and I kind of know what I want the lyrics to be about. However, I have not written the vocal melody or lyrics yet. SO depending on the vocalists skill, I might leave the melodic aspect to them, or if needed, I shall write out all the vocals and lyrics (kaskade style :P)

Anyways, reply or message me if you are interested! Or if you happen to know someone who is a talented vocalist!

Thanks in advance!

Try using Facebook, a lot of girls these days seem to sing and I’m sure would be only too happy to come down to your studio to use her mouth for a couple of good uses. :cool:

O you so witty ;). Yeah I guess I haven’t given that a try too much, I wonder if there is a facebook for vocalists looking to collab. Most likely it will have to be an email based collab so hopefully the vocalist has some kind of decent recording room that they can use.

[quote]Roben (01/11/2011)[hr]a lot of girls these days would be only too happy to come down to your studio to use her mouth for a couple of good uses. :cool:[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote]Roben (01/11/2011)[hr]Try using Facebook, a lot of girls these days seem to sing and I’m sure would be only too happy to come down to your studio to use her mouth for a couple of good uses. :cool:[/quote]

Or Roben will do it for a 1/3 of the price :wink:

Well I’m glad to see this thread is staying well on topic :stuck_out_tongue:

Should have made it “male” singers, then maybe Roben would have a different response. OR maybe not, I’m not one to judge :stuck_out_tongue:

Try a well known local studio in your area. They usually have people coming in all the time and would be a great resource of information to who has some real talent in your area.

I’ve recently just done this myself through my college’s studio and they have a couple of people to recomend. I think this will be your best option.

Just walk in one day and explain what you’re trying to do and what you’re looking for. They’ll let you know if they have anyone in mind or worst case scenerio just say no.

Make sure you get an agreement before you start doing any work though. This way everyone knows what to expect financially and will keep things from getting sketchy down the road.