Any nebula3 pro users?

finally upgraded and bought some new programs for it.gotta say this plugin is absolutely amazing…much better than the liquid mix i used to have and will be taking the place of most of my uad2 stuff,obviously its beyond altiverb for what it(atliverb) does as well.i grabbed the alexb Vintage Blue and Modern Black Consoles,and CDSoundMaster’s R2R Essential Analog Tape Collection and Tape Booster+ programs incase anyone was interested.this plugin is ideal for sonic academy students(or anyone looking to get otb big console mixes itb)they can even do a great techtip on using the N.A.T.3 Sampler,and for those of us with quite a bit of gear, we could share programs with the other members of the site.sorry for the rant,started mixing a track earlier and the vintage blue console just totally convinced me i need to sing nebulas praises as much as possible.btw the free version included “programs” are not overly amazing and are stripped down,plus its processing engine is slower(basically its the old version that came with some magazine you might have tried(and disliked) with a new gui.anyone else here using it?recommend any programs?

*here is their site in case youre interested

http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=209

:crying: maybe in a couple years from now if someone decides to be seen using it in a future music in the studio video,ill get to chat with people on forums outside of ones like gearslutz about it

actually i was thinking to get UAD2 stuff.

is this nebula3 better? because pricewise it is really better !

grtz

cortiorgan

it all depends,what do you want to achieve with uad? which plugins were you looking at grabbing? how powerful is your comp(cpu/ram/mobo)?

a year and a half ago i would have said everyone needs some uad in their life,but a lot has happened in that time.for the same price as uad you could max out your computer(it’ll take an obscene amount of anything to make a dent),get nebula3 pro and a ****load of programs for it.maybe even have enough left over to pick up a great soft comp like the Elysia mpressor,or get a few less expensive plugins youve been wanting.if you need comps with very fast attack time settings(for its use i dont think youll need it or even notice),you wont be floored with nebula3,but youll get everything else,no digital emulations,straight from the real gear.but it all depends on what i said and asked initially.

actually i want to get some really nice EQs(pultec) and compressor from UAD.

my comp is a 2,6 dual core , 4gb ram .

my idea was to get UAD 2 solo…

ah then uad is probably best for you.

[quote]bobby lupo (12/08/2010)[hr]finally upgraded and bought some new programs for it.gotta say this plugin is absolutely amazing…much better than the liquid mix i used to have and will be taking the place of most of my uad2 stuff,obviously its beyond altiverb for what it(atliverb) does as well.i grabbed the alexb Vintage Blue and Modern Black Consoles,and CDSoundMaster’s R2R Essential Analog Tape Collection and Tape Booster+ programs incase anyone was interested.this plugin is ideal for sonic academy students(or anyone looking to get otb big console mixes itb)they can even do a great techtip on using the N.A.T.3 Sampler,and for those of us with quite a bit of gear, we could share programs with the other members of the site.sorry for the rant,started mixing a track earlier and the vintage blue console just totally convinced me i need to sing nebulas praises as much as possible.btw the free version included “programs” are not overly amazing and are stripped down,plus its processing engine is slower(basically its the old version that came with some magazine you might have tried(and disliked) with a new gui.anyone else here using it?recommend any programs?

*here is their site in case youre interested

http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=209[/quote]

I dunno what any of this stuff is mate! Over to the web page I go :slight_smile:

hummm ok… still dont understand what it is is where or how I’d use it… care to share>?

Is it just me but the web site is as usefull as a radio listing for the deaf

[quote]slender (18/08/2010)[hr]Is it just me but the web site is as usefull as a radio listing for the deaf[/quote]

their old site is even worse.if youre interested in the product i would suggest going to alexbs site http://www.alessandroboschi.eu/html/en/alexb.htm and listening to audio examples.the best programs for dance are the ssl(classic logic console) and the neve 8014(vintage blue console) along with their matching eq programs(from alexb.the best from cdsoundmaster are R2R The Essential Analog Tape Collection,Tape Booster +(only if you have R2R),and the Vintage Tube Collection.Analoginthebox.com makes the “Mammoth EQ(manely passive)” which is amazing.if youre trying to budget your money then all you really need is nebula3 pro, r2r,vintage blue pro,and vintage 73eQ.

Thanks for the info bobby