Anymore exclusive Remix Comps?

Will SA be running anymore remix comps in conjunction with successful producers like Chris Agnelli, I’m sure everyone would love to see more of this.

Right?

Nope not really.

But then personally i’m not interested in remix competitons anymore lol.

remix comps are a little discouraging for me but id still be up for it :slight_smile:

I like the idea, even if the remixes don’t get anywhere, it’s still good fun and extra practice :smiley:

what about a comp where we make some awesome parts with chords and vocals then you all have a remix comp based on the parts.

the winner gets the rights to the track to do what they want with and also can pick 2 or 3 of his favourite tracks for the remixes on the release.

you could release it your self or we could try to hook you up?

just an idea?

Can i take part in this?..if so i would love to have a mess about while im on hols for sure. 

[quote]phil johnston (11/06/2010)[hr]what about a comp where we make some awesome parts with chords and vocals then you all have a remix comp based on the parts.

the winner gets the rights to the track to do what they want with and also can pick 2 or 3 of his favourite tracks for the remixes on the release.

just an idea?[/quote]

this is what i was gonna suggest when i first read the post but didn’t think you guys would be up for that lol great idea phil

Brilliant idea:)

[quote]Phil (11/06/2010)[hr]what about a comp where we make some awesome parts with chords and vocals then you all have a remix comp based on the parts.

just an idea?[/quote]

LOVE IT!

I’d enter that one.

Don’t like normal label remix competitons, they’re a farce anyways and a popularity contest where you just get a million and one of your friends to vote you, regardless if you have a good track or not.

good stuff

I like the sound of that