Anyone going to ADE this year?

I’m thinking about applying, but can only get 1 entry, so would have to go on my own.

A weekend on my own in Amsterdam sounds like a recipe for disaster, so I wondered if anyone else was going?

Any of the Sonic Admin crew venturing over this year also?

[quote]bangthedj (14/09/2010)[hr]I’m thinking about applying, but can only get 1 entry, so would have to go on my own.

A weekend on my own in Amsterdam sounds like a recipe for a drug fuelled sexcapade, so I wondered if anyone else was going as I’m in need of a cameraman?

Any of the Sonic Admin crew venturing over this year also?[/quote]

Fixed.

I really wouldn’t worry about going on your own to Amsterdam bro, my friend did it and he had a wicked time. It really is a safe place because of being such a big tourist destination which results in police everywhere.

If anything, I personally would rather go there myself than with others. It means you can come and go as you please and discover things on your todd, without others influencing you to go here and there!

There’ll be plenty of cool folk there too man, you’ll definitely get chatting to some and that’s where the secret is. Discovering those decent like minded people out to have a good time.

Its an amazing place. You will be fine. One of my friends lives in Amsterdam.

I think saulable had it about right.

Would be nice to spend at least 5 minutes having a good coversation, and not just having people extract money from my wallet with their vice.

I know some people nearby too… just wanted to try and be semi professional for once.

See man, you already have it sorted more than you realise.:slight_smile: