Anyone used an Allen & Heath Zed-14

So I’m considering one of these as my audio interface - has anyone used one before?

Any good?

Anything Allen & Heath is gold ! You dont even have to look for reviews and feeback…!

[quote]addy.hn (12/08/2010)[hr]Anything Allen & Heath is gold ! You dont even have to look for reviews and feeback…![/quote]

tbh it’s personal opinion.

I personally can’t stand their mixers, but some people love them.

Yeah I’ve always been a pioneer fan for DJ mixers… although the A&H mixers are still pretty damn sweet.

This isn’t a DJ mixer though, and it seems pretty nice, and a great price too.

without doubt a+h make quality products, not just dj mixers

I use the Korg Zero Mixer :slight_smile: Yea pioneers are great, no two ways about that. @Roben, pioneers are great, goes without saying, with onboard effects. Allen and Heath sound quality just blows me away…

[quote]addy.hn (12/08/2010)[hr]I use the Korg Zero Mixer :slight_smile: Yea pioneers are great, no two ways about that. @Roben, pioneers are great, goes without saying, with onboard effects. Allen and Heath sound quality just blows me away…[/quote]

people used to say how good my mixes sounded, it was purely down to the my a+h mixer.

[quote]roben (12/08/2010)[hr][quote]addy.hn (12/08/2010)[hr]Anything Allen & Heath is gold ! You dont even have to look for reviews and feeback…![/quote]

I personally can’t stand their mixers, but some people love them.[/quote]

the only thing that i love from those mixers are their knobs. are really solid that is all

[quote]alinenunez (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]roben (12/08/2010)[hr][quote]addy.hn (12/08/2010)[hr]Anything Allen & Heath is gold ! You dont even have to look for reviews and feeback…![/quote]

the only thing that i love from those mixers are their knobs. are really solid that is all[/quote]

But absolutely no need for 2 x mid range EQs.

To be fair, it’s this basis alone for the reason i hate A&H mixers lol

[quote]roben (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]alinenunez (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]roben (12/08/2010)[hr][quote]addy.hn (12/08/2010)[hr]Anything Allen & Heath is gold ! You dont even have to look for reviews and feeback…![/quote]

the only thing that i love from those mixers are their knobs. are really solid that is all[/quote]

To be fair, it’s this basis alone for the reason i hate A&H mixers lol[/quote]

yeahh i was wondering the same thing . about the Mid range knobs

[quote]roben (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]alinenunez (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]roben (12/08/2010)[hr][quote]addy.hn (12/08/2010)[hr]Anything Allen & Heath is gold ! You dont even have to look for reviews and feeback…![/quote]

To be fair, it’s this basis alone for the reason i hate A&H mixers lol[/quote]

there great for “eq” mixing

i used to mix a lot of techno loops, this is where the 4 band was really useful

its just another way to be creative