Anyone want some free PR? Looking for Sonic user success stories!

Hi guys

We’re putting together some user profiles/success stories for the Sonic site and for general PR purposes and are looking for volunteers. It would be a great bit of exposure for anyone involved.

If you’ve got a story to tell about the successes you’ve had (releases/live gigs etc) since joining Sonic and are happy to be featured, send me an email at sara@sonicacademy.com

Thanks !

Fantastic idea for this site, user profiles.

Unfortunately, im not in the position to do so just yet BUT, hopefully within the next few months or so, i would be able to submit one.

Look forward to seeing who puts there info forward.

Sent

whats did ya send Roben? I want to but my sucess story is still “in progress” so prob to soon!

If you have had some tracks commercially released, I’d consider that a success story.

Here are the questions I’m sending out, so see what you think :

When did you start producing music ?

How did you first get into it ?

Who are your influences ?

What level were you at when you joined Sonic Academy ?

What software/hardware do you use ?

What achievements/recognition have you had since then ?

How has Sonic Academy helped you/what have you found most beneficial from

the site ?

What’s next for you ?

Where can we hear more of your music ?

Cool, soon as I all this contract business sorted and release date for my track (all going well) I’d love to get involved… some free PR would be ideal and the timing might be just right.

To be be fair I have been getting a few good signings the last month or so, just a shame it’s not down to SA!:ermm:

[quote]boneidol (05/08/2010)[hr]To be be fair I have been getting a few good signings the last month or so, just a shame it’s not down to SA!:ermm:[/quote]

LOL! You should have just put your details forward regardless and said that they were because of SA :stuck_out_tongue:

my success since joining s.a is ive actually finished a track :smiley: does this count :slight_smile:

[quote]gofunk (05/08/2010)[hr]whats did ya send Roben? I want to but my sucess story is still “in progress” so prob to soon![/quote]

I wrote a big email story and it turns out all she wanted was answers to questions haha :slight_smile:

Basically in a nutshell i knew nothing about production before i joined SA. 2 years later and i’ve just signed out my 2nd tune.

BOOOM