App or VST to show chords and relative major/ minor?

Do anyone know of an iphone or ipad app that shows chords on a piano and then demonstrates, or stipulates what the relative minors and / or majors may be. And / or that may suggest some chord progressions? I use scale and chord plugins sometimes when i’m feeling real lazy but can anyone else suggest anything?

learn music theory and u’ll never need to ask this again

[quote]gusso (18/12/2011)[hr]Do anyone know of an iphone or ipad app that shows chords on a piano and then demonstrates, or stipulates what the relative minors and / or majors may be. And / or that may suggest some chord progressions? I use scale and chord plugins sometimes when i’m feeling real lazy but can anyone else suggest anything?[/quote]

Octavian is what I have :cool:

i have done a little music theory but i cant invest the time to memorise and learn it all as i’m studying a degree and working.

[quote]Mussi81 (18/12/2011)[hr][quote]gusso (18/12/2011)[hr]Do anyone know of an iphone or ipad app that shows chords on a piano and then demonstrates, or stipulates what the relative minors and / or majors may be. And / or that may suggest some chord progressions? I use scale and chord plugins sometimes when i’m feeling real lazy but can anyone else suggest anything?[/quote]

Octavian is what I have :cool:[/quote]

it looks awesome mate thanks so much.