Are you guys gonna ever create new tutorials

[quote]SachiiBeatz (06/01/2014)[hr]your mid range is horrible your compression approach is all over the grid 2 words (Ration/Threshold) perhaps you can using some help in the Lower range of your sounds cuz it seems that you cut the hell out of it juts liek a " butcher at a meat shop "… how about space in your mix like using a stereo imager to widen your track soo it wont sound like a bunch of mashed potatoes … PERHAPS some duplicate copies of tracks planned left and right that might fit best to create even more space in your track , how about on your master channel stop squashing the **** out of everything … MR BIG DJ br
br
br
i dont even talk about your creative abilities and or musical melodies … its not my place to say … but you know im a classically trained pianist and i have been a working composer for the past 5 years soo yeaaa br
br
if you didnt want such a negative response it would have been best not to try and make me feel like a retard br
br
P.S if you are interested in comparing your work to mine just let me know - have a great new year[/quote]br
br
Not being funny mate but if you’re so f*cking good, why are you on here, go and sit back on your yacht with Guetta and P Diddy or something, oh wait…br
br

br
Calm down people… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]xpa (06/01/2014)[hr]br
Calm down people… :P[/quote]br
br
Ha ha, well I’m not normally one to get involved with petty internet banter but that was just f*cking rude…

Wow dude your really don’t comprehend what you read do yea for the 5 time I’m a composer , I create music and score it on staff paper ( how many lines in a staff ?) br
I think you might need to go back to school for some evaluations br
br
I don’t think I would ever wanna be chilling with guettta or puff daddy lol br
br
The reason why am here and I’ll repeat myself again cuz it seems like you don’t understand is because I just got into the whole techno and tech house style of music soo I needed some useful tips

[quote]SachiiBeatz (06/01/2014)[hr]Wow dude your really don’t comprehend what you read do yea for the 5 time I’m a composer , I create music and score it on staff paper ( how many lines in a staff ?) br
I think you might need to go back to school for some evaluations br
br
I don’t think I would ever wanna be chilling with guettta or puff daddy lol br
br
The reason why am here and I’ll repeat myself again cuz it seems like you don’t understand is because I just got into the whole techno and tech house style of music soo I needed some useful tips[/quote]br
br
Yeah I get it, you’re a composer, it’s just with all your advice for Roben on how **** his production is, I wondered why you needed help with your own?

The point is being a composer (or more acutely, claiming to be a composer on an Internet forum) isn’t going to put you in a position of authority here. Anyone can claim to be anything on the Internet so you can only be judged on what you say, not what you claim you know./PPYour critique of Roben’s music wasn’t particularly insightful and your advice is just nonsense. If you have advanced knowledge of music production you have kept it well hidden so far./PPEven if everything you said about Roben was true, it wouldn’t affect the point he was making. There is a lot of really good content on this site. It doesn’t matter if you don’t like the tracks, what is important is the techniques and methods that are used./PPLastly I don’t think he was trying to make you feel like a retard. Only you are responsible for how you feel about yourself. BR

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:br
br
br
br
br
br
br
Well that did make some hilarious reading.br
br
Well mr pro, do feel free to submit a tutorial video of your own. I’m here to learn, clearly you’re here to troll.br
br

[quote]TheAnt (06/01/2014)[hr]The point is being a composer (or more acutely, claiming to be a composer on an Internet forum) isn’t going to put you in a position of authority here. Anyone can claim to be anything on the Internet so you can only be judged on what you say, not what you claim you know.br
br
Your critique of Roben’s music wasn’t particularly insightful and your advice is just nonsense. If you have advanced knowledge of music production you have kept it well hidden so far.br
br
Even if everything you said about Roben was true, it wouldn’t affect the point he was making. There is a lot of really good content on this site. It doesn’t matter if you don’t like the tracks, what is important is the techniques and methods that are used.br
br
Lastly I don’t think he was trying to make you feel like a retard. Only you are responsible for how you feel about yourself. br
[/quote]br
br
You sound like a shrink! :wink: ha ha

Oh god we have another mental person on the forums!br
br
Although i guess it is interesting to see what kind of music mental people end up coming up with!br
br
Looking forward to hearing some of this dudes productions!br
br
br
br

[quote]SachiiBeatz (01/01/2014)[hr]IM wondering when sonic academy will make new and advanced tutorials for maschine Ni , Ableton live 9 , Traktor pro 2 … i mean , i honestly havent learnt much at all … if you guys dont shape up you will loose a subscriber[/quote]br
br
Try thisbr
br
iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“//www.youtube.com/embed/9-gB_LQZnlY” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen/iframe

you sure as hell have no life … go back to work dude and stop posting comments :hehe:

Wow… someone’s got a chip on their shoulder.br
br
I do find it funny how people can get so defensive over their art that it turns into just slagging everyone else off. If we all produced the same genre, on the same kit, using the same software and were all at the same level of ability then we have the right to criticise.br
br
By all means have your own opinion but because you think something sounds “really sound good and Phat” doesn’t necessarily mean that that is what other people think of the same music. I’m not a huge fan of 90% of ‘deep house’ as its being called but that doesn’t mean that those producers are crap or that certainly that there is no audience for it.br
br
And maybe there isn’t a tutorial series on here tailored made to exactly what you’re looking for but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn something from just about any one of them. As producers we are all learning on daily basis, constantly trying new things and to better our sound to our own tastes by whatever inspires us. I create house/tech-house/whatever-you-want-to-call-it-house, but I still watch drum’n’bass, techno, disco, electro and just about every other genre of music tutorials to get inspired. br
br
It’s all about technique and what you do with that. Whether you want to be a purist, shut yourself in a dark room with nothing but a maraca to inspire your latest ‘piece’ or seek inspiration from tutorial videos that others have crafted. You will have watched some trial videos before you signed up to this site and you still paid the money so I’m guessing you are the later.br
br
Would you rather have someone show you how to get 75% of the way there and you have the rewarding pleasure to actually do the final 25% yourself or would you rather be spoon-fed the whole thing so you come out with an exact sound-a-like?

[quote]DirtySecretz (08/01/2014)[hr]Wow… someone’s got a chip on their shoulder.br
br
I do find it funny how people can get so defensive over their art that it turns into just slagging everyone else off. If we all produced the same genre, on the same kit, using the same software and were all at the same level of ability then we have the right to criticise.br
br
By all means have your own opinion but because you think something sounds “really sound good and Phat” doesn’t necessarily mean that that is what other people think of the same music. I’m not a huge fan of 90% of ‘deep house’ as its being called but that doesn’t mean that those producers are crap or that certainly that there is no audience for it.br
br
And maybe there isn’t a tutorial series on here tailored made to exactly what you’re looking for but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn something from just about any one of them. As producers we are all learning on daily basis, constantly trying new things and to better our sound to our own tastes by whatever inspires us. I create house/tech-house/whatever-you-want-to-call-it-house, but I still watch drum’n’bass, techno, disco, electro and just about every other genre of music tutorials to get inspired. br
br
It’s all about technique and what you do with that. Whether you want to be a purist, shut yourself in a dark room with nothing but a maraca to inspire your latest ‘piece’ or seek inspiration from tutorial videos that others have crafted. You will have watched some trial videos before you signed up to this site and you still paid the money so I’m guessing you are the later.br
br
Would you rather have someone show you how to get 75% of the way there and you have the rewarding pleasure to actually do the final 25% yourself or would you rather be spoon-fed the whole thing so you come out with an exact sound-a-like?[/quote]br
br
Well said that man!

Oh and just for the record, I did my tutorial series on here with Ableton 9 on osX Mavericks, whilst trying to deal with the numerous bugs that being on the cutting edge of software pains you with.

I wasn’t going to read this but I’m SO glad I did lol. Thanks for the laugh, dude’s a troll. SA is awesome thank you all so much for the videos, they have made a huge difference in my productions over the years. DirtySecretz, THANK YOU for the latest vid, had some arrangement breakthroughs because of it.

[quote]archon349 (08/01/2014)[hr]I wasn’t going to read this but I’m SO glad I did lol. Thanks for the laugh, dude’s a troll. SA is awesome thank you all so much for the videos, they have made a huge difference in my productions over the years. DirtySecretz, THANK YOU for the latest vid, had some arrangement breakthroughs because of it.[/quote]br
br
No problem, glad it helped :slight_smile:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:/PPWhat a thread.nbsp; I wanted to leave so bad but I wanted to see how it ended.

i have to admit, tech house is not my thing, but now i am going to have to go back and watch this series. :)br
br
-r