Will download the v1.1 Beta and install on WIN 10 Pro here to check if this could be related. I will update this post to let you know.
EDIT: Working fine here with the Kick 2 v1.1 beta just installed over the previous v1.0.5 on WIN 10 Pro 64Bit ( The only step I did was to remove the kick 2.dll from my VST x64 folder, I just let the Kick 2x64.dll there, but this should not be related ).
So to me, it looks like it has to do with the Presets themselves, they look to be made for Kick 1, have you try using the KICK 1 Preset Converter.exe application ( it's in your Beta download folder, in the PC directory ), you should give it a try to convert those Presets but I'm not sure if you need to have them previously installed & running under Kick 1 before trying converting them to Kick 2 format since they are 3thrd party Presets.
I also found an Audiotent video on how to install presets, but still it's related to KICK 2
Let me know if the converter worked for you, I will also install Kick 2 Betaon macOS 10.13.6 later and test the same issue and if it works as expected, I will move this thread into another topic since it won't have anything to do with the Beta version.