Automation problem

have my leads in a group when i automate cut of filter on sylenth the red lite keeps coming on even when i add one breaking point, hit the lite, play again, and the lite comes back on, dont get this on any other parts that automated,only on the main riff, mayb cos there in a group, ableton 8

[quote]anthony1 (21/12/2011)[hr]have my leads in a group when i automate cut of filter on sylenth the red lite keeps coming on even when i add one breaking point, hit the lite, play again, and the lite comes back on, dont get this on any other parts that automated,only on the main riff, mayb cos there in a group, ableton 8[/quote]

doesn’t sound like that would be the problem.

are you in arrangement mode? when you are hitting play?

yea in the arrange window, tried turning it of to, think i might delete groups and start programming new ones, tried to rebuild them again in new lanes and not group them,and drag effects across,

[quote]anthony1 (26/12/2011)[hr]yea in the arrange window, tried turning it of to, think i might delete groups and start programming new ones, tried to rebuild them again in new lanes and not group them,and drag effects across,[/quote]

did that work?

no never worked, thats why i might starts a new one hope it works, wat you mean turn it of ?

all sorted, configure before you automate in groups