Automation

Just downloaded 1.01 and can’t automate parameters. Click on configure in the normal way click on the cut off knob - then usually allows you to asign a controller to the cut off - this doesn’t happen, clicking on cut off in configure mode has no effect.

Thanks.

you turning cut off on the right synth?

Did initially think I was going mad but tried the same method in sylenth and no problem. Worked okay on the first version. Anybody else having trouble?

I have no other reports of this problem.

Ill do some testing.

Works for me in Ableton. Are you moving the knob in ANA or clicking? You have to actually move the knob for the mapping to occur.

[quote]MMcGlumphy (02/03/2012)[hr]Works for me in Ableton. Are you moving the knob in ANA or clicking? You have to actually move the knob for the mapping to occur.[/quote]

Thanks man all sorted now was just clicking on the cut off and not moving it. Seems in sylenth you only have to click on it. Its no problem.

P.S thanks for the help Phil

I’m having this same issue in Ableton Live 8 Suite.

HERE’S THE SOLUTION!!! Have to move the knob. Then it registers perfectly normally!

:slight_smile:

Automation works fine with AU version but not vst in my case. The only parameter available even after clicking knobs is Device On.

I’m using Ableton 8.2.8 on OSX 10.6.8.

im having the same problem in ableton…excuse me if this is a stupid question but what do you guys mean when saying that you have to turn the knob not only click it…cause its still not working when i click and turn it

Are you going to configure and then turning the control you want to automate?

god i feel like an idiot…thank you its working perfectly