Awesome new synth!

I actually got dragged to a techno night recently and i can honestly say i dont think i saw 1 person dancing… everyone was just stood around looking at each other? Or is that the techno dance?

Regardless of the music - It must have been a night for miserable cnuts if you were let into it Jan :smiley:

[quote]jjdejong0 (10/08/2011)[hr]Tbh tho u dnt rly need to be much of a synthesis genius to program this synth, anyone that spends 5 minutes with it should be able to get some patches out of it.

Also i would love to have a supersaw battle with anyone but i dont think i can have a supersaw battle with any of the techno militia, a bit of melody and harmonics and they all seem to instantly **** themselves and run away…

I guess it must be hard for them tho, i mean going to clubs listening to techno and just sorta nodding your head to the beat trying to see if people notice how cool you are for being non conformist… oh wait…[/quote]

Come on then. I don’t think I’ve ever made a super saw before but fk it for a laugh. What are the rules ?

Rules - Find a great sounding preset :smiley:

Your actually right ICN, there t shirts read I Love Techno but all I read was Miserable Cnut…

Also there arent any rules for programming a super saw. Just get as many saws as you can and detune them/unison etc etc then add some reverb and delay and viola.

I must warn you tho, you WILL experience some seriouse harmonics which could potentially be fatal for a techno listeners fragile brain…

this is the best i can come up with lol

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5j3fyv

i didnt want to put it on my sc as i dont want to lose my cred man :hehe:

lol everyone should have programmed at least 1 super saw in their lifetime…

I like it, all you need now is the Rank 1 - Airwave midi and a nice low pass filter sweep.

tbh i quite liked doing it but dont tell icn and slender

[quote]Mussi81 (10/08/2011)[hr]tbh i quite liked doing it but dont tell icn and slender[/quote] you are doomed buddie Lol

[quote]Subject 1 (10/08/2011)[hr]Jay D its 35 dollars[/quote]

Ok, thanks.   Not quite as bad as I thought. 

Lol welcome to the dark side…

Never under estimate the power of layering :slight_smile:

I’m actually stunned how many sounds you can create using just one oscillator. Ok, this synth is limitating for sure but for JP8X pads trance style - it’s one of the best

[quote]Grzegorz (16/08/2011)[hr]I’m actually stunned how many sounds you can create using just one oscillator. Ok, this synth is limitating for sure but for JP8X pads trance style - it’s one of the best[/quote]

Limitation is definetley a good thing

nice :stuck_out_tongue: