Awesome new synth!

I came accross this synth and was blown away, its really cheap as well only 25 euros :slight_smile:

Im talking about the JP6K from Adam Szabo, now all you techno people dnt even need to bother reading past this sentence as this is more for the harmonically rich crowd…

Check it out tho, its dead simple to program and you can get some great sounds out of it :slight_smile:

[quote]jjdejong0 (09/08/2011)[hr]I came accross this synth and was blown away, its really cheap as well only 25 euros :slight_smile:

Im talking about the JP6K from Adam Szabo, now all you techno people dnt even need to bother reading past this sentence as this is more for the harmonically rich crowd…

Check it out tho, its dead simple to program and you can get some great sounds out of it :slight_smile:[/quote]

looks cool

Oh god…

Pc only

[quote]jonsloan (09/08/2011)[hr]Pc only[/quote]

[quote]jjdejong0 (09/08/2011)[hr]I came accross this synth and was blown away, its really cheap as well only 25 euros :slight_smile:

Check it out tho, its dead simple to program and you can get some great sounds out of it :slight_smile:

[/quote]

It has some nice sounds.  How many US dollars is 25 Euros?  With the dollar falling by the day, I probably don’t want to know… :ermm:

Jay D its 35 dollars

I was playing with it. Pretty cool. But I guess it is only saw wave?. I couldn’t program patches from scratch. Probably because I am ***ing Noob :).

Hey it’s not just saw waves it’s SUPER saw waves.

Remember everything is SUPER in tranceland.

:cool:

[quote]jonsloan (10/08/2011)[hr]Hey it’s not just saw waves it’s SUPER saw waves.

:cool:[/quote]

Hahahaha.

Techno militia - crapping out your super saw waves.

[quote]slender (10/08/2011)[hr][quote]jonsloan (09/08/2011)[hr]Pc only[/quote]

[/quote]

don’t care 'cos I got the Lion that chews up my DAW… oh wait.

[quote]jonsloan (10/08/2011)[hr]

:cool:[/quote]

Apart from the music :P:D:w00t::hehe:

Got it as well. Sounds really good. Has got some nice low ends as well for bass programming.

Hey man, don’t diss trance. It makes me feel really euphoric, as if I’m on an emotional rollercoaster about to hit the loop the loop then through the corkscrew. When I listen to trance I just close my eyes and it feels as if I’m flying with the sound, riding the super saw waves into awesomeness.

It really is awesome, you just have to look at the big names like Tiesto and Darude… those guys really know what good music is. Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever match the times they’ve rode the super saw wave or if I can somehow invent an extra super wave so that we can have super saw wave battles with one another where I’ll always win. Then maybe I can become king of tranceland.

For trance this is epic! Add a decent reverb plug in and you’re well away! :slight_smile:

PC only… booo!

Mind you, for sonic richness and sheer variety (if you have the patience to sift through the libary) there’s no beating Omnisphere.

would of tried that vst but I am trying to master Massive , Absynth , Sylenth and FM8 right now . call me in a year from now . :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you accept reverse charge calls? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Tbh tho u dnt rly need to be much of a synthesis genius to program this synth, anyone that spends 5 minutes with it should be able to get some patches out of it.

Also i would love to have a supersaw battle with anyone but i dont think i can have a supersaw battle with any of the techno militia, a bit of melody and harmonics and they all seem to instantly **** themselves and run away…

I guess it must be hard for them tho, i mean going to clubs listening to techno and just sorta nodding your head to the beat trying to see if people notice how cool you are for being non conformist… oh wait…

Jan’s opinion snigger :stuck_out_tongue: :hehe: :laugh: :cool: