Bangface!

CHECK IT OUT MAN !!

http://www.bangface.com/weekender/lineup/bfw2011lineup.htm

Thats quite a line up

But I am pretty sure if I went that would finish me off for good :wink:

Put your pipe and slippers down and put your party head on , you know it makes sense hahahaha !!:wink:

[quote]slender (05/04/2011)[hr]Thats quite a line up

But I am pretty sure if I went that would finish me off for good ;)[/quote]

Not my cup of tea anymore, but Jeff Mills is always worth seeing.

[quote]TheAnt (05/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (05/04/2011)[hr]Thats quite a line up

But I am pretty sure if I went that would finish me off for good ;)[/quote]

Not my cup of tea anymore, but Jeff Mills is always worth seeing.[/quote]

Agreed but would not mind seeing Adamski for old times sake

I think i had a seizure from looking at that website!

[quote]howiegroove (05/04/2011)[hr]I think i had a seizure from looking at that website![/quote]

LOL :smiley:

[quote]howiegroove (05/04/2011)[hr]I think i had a seizure from looking at that website![/quote]

LOL

And the words Rave Pool Party and Inflata-land strike fear in my heart.

Bang face… been wanting to go to their weekender for ages, looks nuts. Proper party and that, non of this noncing about in v-neck knitwear and pointy shoes.

I think I like the idea of Jeff Mills more than the reality. I’ve championed him for years, but dont think I ever really got into him if I am honest. I think it was because he was like a cool name to drop around in the 90s.

Boys got talent, just I like my techno a little more… er… Trevor Rockliffe :smiley:

i’d like to see atari teenage riot live , i like their work . Very very very aggressive

[quote]bangthedj (08/04/2011)[hr]

Boys got talent, just I like my techno a little more… er… Trevor Rockliffe :D[/quote]

Now your on my page man !!!:cool:

[quote]egg2 (08/04/2011)[hr][quote]bangthedj (08/04/2011)[hr]

Boys got talent, just I like my techno a little more… er… Trevor Rockliffe :D[/quote]

Now your on my page man !!!:cool:[/quote]

[hr]