Bass line

how do i make the baseline voice from " Bassjackers - mush mush or mirwais & david gravel - smashed potatoes (that type of sound) i can here they use the pich bend and a lowpass filter in both tracks but what wave is it made with and how?i use sylenth predominately any pointers would be greatly appreciated:)

Can you post an audio example or link to the track please.

- YouTube thanks for replying :slight_smile:

Its a 2 voice highly detuned SAW… sounds like its going through a hipass filter with a bit phaser with the depth down.

Do you have ANA i created a preset for it.

yep defo saw! so your saying 1 oscillator voices 2 detune to pretty much 0 bit of phase not to heavy with the dry/wet lowpass filter (enveloped to cut off?) pitch bend n bobs ya uncle?

forgot to say, no havnt got ana! any good ? does it come with any presets ? lets here your sales pitch:)

Its genuinely awesome.

The preset are all born from creating tracks… there are very few just random patches… most i created from the basis of creating a demo track so they are all built with EDM usability.

you can check out the demo and see for yourself.

[quote]jordan1980 (21/03/2012)[hr]yep defo saw! so your saying 1 oscillator voices 2 detune to pretty much 0 bit of phase not to heavy with the dry/wet lowpass filter (enveloped to cut off?) pitch bend n bobs ya uncle?[/quote]

Phaser Fx not Phase.

and they have to be detuned over half way

i can’t seem to to get the same thickness of sound with sylenth? If i buy ana can i have the preset you’ve made ? Is the super saw used in the demo video in the sound bank ? Does it have an apeggiator?

All the sounds in the demos are in the factory banks… and yeah i can give you the presets i made.

It dosnt have an arpegiator. most DAWs have good ones.

sold!:slight_smile: