Been automatically bumped off!

Anyone else had their account automatically cancelled after a year? Been told that to re-subscribe that it has to be done through Paypal? Find Paypal really confusing and they tend to just take charges off you for using it … dunno what to do – on the fence for re-subscribing now! :frowning:

Yes this happened with me. I have seen a few people on this forum asking about this as well. A one month email warning would be a good thing I think.

I think paypal charges the person relieving money, not paying it.

My decision was to resubscribe.

Right so I would have to set up a direct debit from my bank account into the paypal account once every 3 months and then Sonic Academy will take the money from the paypal account that I give em?

Man this is complicated **** … I’ll have to have a word with my accounts department :stuck_out_tongue:

Um, you know I am not sure. I just did the year thing.

I think you can authorise paypall to take direct debit from your bank account, so it will work the same as the old way.

[quote]gavisthename (12/05/2011)[hr]Right so I would have to set up a direct debit from my bank account into the paypal account once every 3 months and then Sonic Academy will take the money from the paypal account that I give em?

Man this is complicated **** … I’ll have to have a word with my accounts department :P[/quote]

hi gav

you just go through the checkout procedure - and paypal charge your card quarterly. the same way it was done before. there is no difference other than its paypal charging you instead of worldpay

if you don’t have a paypal account you can just click on the “Don’t have a PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card” option after clicking through the checkout.

Bryan… Any chance of running a report each month & sending an email to those people?

[quote]bryan spence (12/05/2011)[hr][quote]gavisthename (12/05/2011)[hr]Right so I would have to set up a direct debit from my bank account into the paypal account once every 3 months and then Sonic Academy will take the money from the paypal account that I give em?

Man this is complicated **** … I’ll have to have a word with my accounts department :P[/quote]

hi gav

you just go through the checkout procedure - and paypal charge your card quarterly. the same way it was done before. there is no difference other than its paypal charging you instead of worldpay

if you don’t have a paypal account you can just click on the “Don’t have a PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card” option after clicking through the checkout.

[/quote]

Cheers Bryan! I’m back in! … it was like there was a party going on and I wasn’t invited … just like my childhood all over again… :unsure:

[quote]gavisthename (13/05/2011)[hr][quote]bryan spence (12/05/2011)[hr][quote]gavisthename (12/05/2011)[hr]Right so I would have to set up a direct debit from my bank account into the paypal account once every 3 months and then Sonic Academy will take the money from the paypal account that I give em?

hi gav

[/quote]

Cheers Bryan! I’m back in! … it was like there was a party going on and I wasn’t invited … just like my childhood all over again… :unsure:[/quote]

Good to have you back Gav.

QUICK, EVERYONE STOP HAVING FUN! :w00t:

[/quote]

Good to have you back Gav.

QUICK, EVERYONE STOP HAVING FUN! :w00t:[/quote]

This seems all too familiar! :crying: waaaah waaaah

we’re building in a reporting system at the minute - been updating the backend over the past few weeks with cancellation emails / missed payments etc.

Would be nice to have some kinda system to pre-warn you.

I’ve not checked the videos for ages then today I wanted to view one and noticed I couldn’t lol, didn’t even realise i was bumped.

I’m off to America next month so it’s kinda annoying because there’s no point paying for 3 months when for 2 of those I won’t be able/have time to watch any of the videos. Guess will have to wait till Sept till i can watch the 8 min video i was about to watch lol :laugh:

[quote]bryan spence (13/05/2011)[hr] missed payments etc.

[/quote]

Sounds like someone’s gonna get knee capped – SA style! :w00t: