Best Quote of the day

“Musicians in bands are the lowest possible classification of a person, we never shower, we eat Seven11 chili out of a big gulp cup, cook beans on the stove and entertain ourselves in walmart parking lots” -James Wojak(Hhogwash)

Honestly this made my day. Go into a 15 day tour with 100 bucks for food :smiley:

“Jan is a gekke kut”

ICN - 29/11/11

:smiley:

[quote]ICN (29/11/2011)[hr]“Jan is a gekke kut”

ICN - 29/11/11

[/quote]

lol good quote

[quote]ICN (29/11/2011)[hr]“Jan is a gekke kut”

ICN - 29/11/11

[/quote]

hahahaha

in dutch it is not really that funny… or suitable for that matter…

my fav and motto is by george carlin

“those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music”

Ok Wouter… Sorry. When does my probation begin? :smiley:

[quote]ICN (30/11/2011)[hr]Ok Wouter… Sorry. When does my probation begin? :D[/quote]

Well i’m in the process of returning the order cause you never showed up on your appointments dude!!

[quote]wouterdewitte (02/12/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (30/11/2011)[hr]Ok Wouter… Sorry. When does my probation begin? :D[/quote]

Well i’m in the process of returning the order cause you never showed up on your appointments dude!![/quote]

LOL :smiley:

hahahaha

Lol ICN’s little quote about sex laws seperating the men from the boys was much better, i dunno about quote of the day that is like one of the funniest quotes on this site.

Along with the infamous ‘Dont Care’. I miss Howie…

[quote]jjdejong0 (05/12/2011)[hr]Lol ICN’s little quote about sex laws seperating the men from the boys was much better, i dunno about quote of the day that is like one of the funniest quotes on this site.

Along with the infamous ‘Dont Care’. I miss Howie…[/quote]

First time I agree with you :wink:

I think most of Dom’s stuff was great.

Such a funny guy. Wish he was still around - or would get in touch :wink:

I sent him an Email - but he probably didnt get it cos he was banned. You cant PM banned memebers either.

[quote]St.ICNholas (05/12/2011)[hr]I think most of Dom’s stuff was great.

Such a funny guy. Wish he was still around - or would get in touch :wink:

I sent him an Email - but he probably didnt get it cos he was banned. You cant PM banned memebers either.[/quote]

What are me me bers?

Its a code. Only paedophiles can read it :slight_smile:

I never really got that Dom guy, he came on here and started acting like he had been here for years and knew everyone really well. Also I guess his jokes were in a code that only idiots could read.

Where as my code is just swag…

Get your own jokes Jan… I dont rent them out.

[quote]jjdejong0 (05/12/2011)[hr]I never really got that Dom guy, he came on here and started acting like he had been here for years and knew everyone really well. Also I guess his jokes were in a code that only idiots could read.

Where as my code is just swag…[/quote]

It was howie in disguise :hehe:

So… Howie glued on 1/2 a sausage & got a sense of humour transplant?

Thats a bit far fetched, next you’ll be saying that his parents were Vampires :wink: