A - The last trance tune ever!

:stuck_out_tongue:

That was cool!

Is that jan??

[quote]Mussi81 (14/03/2011)[hr]Is that jan??[/quote]

Nope, needs panning hard left and right

Does anyone here remember Devo - he sortof looks like them

Cool guitarist though

I know of them… seen the vids… not at the time though.

He looks like a nutter.

yeah I’m not sure what’s up with that chinese rice farmer hat

respect to him though, very good guitar playing.

That was awesome i want the midi file !!

Its alright Slender i can imagine its quite exciting to hear something musical for a change when all your used to hearing is random notes and noises over the same loop for 8+ minutes…

[quote]jjdejong0 (15/03/2011)[hr]That was awesome i want the midi file !!

Its alright Slender i can imagine its quite exciting to hear something musical for a change when all your used to hearing is random notes and noises over the same loop for 8+ minutes…[/quote]

Your one man army crusade against Techno is becoming quite boring now :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to me …

Also Roben havent you also said on countless times that you get bored to death by listening to  techno?

Nope, because I like some of it.

Here you go [url]http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic54344-13-3.aspx[/url]

Tenth post down, im getting the feeling you post to get reactions or post after you have had a careful consideration on what the fotm is…

[quote]jjdejong0 (15/03/2011)[hr]Here you go [url]http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic54344-13-3.aspx[/url]

Tenth post down, im getting the feeling you post to get reactions or post after you have had a careful consideration on what the fotm is…[/quote]

It was a joke? You heard of one of those???

Hence the :

“ouch” :wink:

:laugh:

Exactly mabey you should read your last post lol…

rolls eyes

This video needs to be seen by everyone, this is definately the power of trance…

Trance is like the Simpson. they did all their Episodes about every ***ing thing .

so is hard for me to get surprised or get high with it . like I used in the 90s heheh

[quote]alinenunez (02/08/2011)[hr]Trance is like the Simpson. they did all their Episodes about every ***ing thing .

so is hard for me to get surprised or get high with it . like I used in the 90s heheh[/quote]

Very good point

i want a session with Ewan Dobson, just the hat and the guitar lol…