Big piano solo breakdown. progressive and melodic

RORY GALLAGHER feat. Sean Ryan - REMEMBER ME (BOXER DUB REMIX) SAMPLE CLIP by BOXER (dj & producer)

would appreciate some feedback on my new dub remix ive done for alter ego.

im really happy with the outcome…

cheers:)

I really liked it and thought the melody was very nice.  I thought the piano breakdown worked really well, and I don’t always like piano used in tunes.  :slight_smile:

sounds nice :slight_smile:

Agree with the above two comments, nicely done dude. Very nice breakdown! Thought it would be too long looking at the waveform but it didnt feel long at all nice one!

Liked the voxy paddy thing? (Dont know what it is :P)

Havent heard the original though.

I liked it i just felt like the piano should have been brought up more in the mix sortoff sounded like it was bleeding a bit with that lower sound at times

hey guys, thanks for the comments :slight_smile: all the feedback is appreciated.

the vocal pad sound is just audio from some of the original backing vocals, washed out with **** loads of reverb and delays. it sat really nice behind everything, and gives it more ambience.

yes id agree, the piano does actually sound quiet in the mix on soundcloud for some reason. But on the full track, its ok. didn’t want it too prominent though, as i wanted to let the breakdown drop quite quiet so that it gives the kick in more impact. ive had a few things that ive uploaded to soundcloud that sound different to the wav etc for some reason.

:slight_smile: