Big Room Lead Question

What kind of Big Room Lead is this at the drop (Starts at 2:52 and on)br
br
Theres also some kind of processing thing that makes the notes sound off key at 2.25, does anyone know what that is?br
br
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDWvQhawCVM

br
Hey there, br
br
I had a listen and came up with a few things that may or may not be of interest to you…br
br
The part where it sounds out of key? I think you’re just referring to the portamento / pitch glide at the pickup of the note. Its probably done in the envelope, but it could just be a glide between maybe a lower c# and the a# it lands on. Its a bit quick for me to tell exactly though, so it could just be the octave. br
br
The .wav you’re welcome to use as a sample. I obviously left it extremely dry and unfiltered, but with some reverb and little EQ you can get it pretty close to the original, I think. Add any extra effects you like, of course. :Pbr
br
Also, if you have ANA, I’ve added the .preset file I used to this post so you can take the sound and play with it yourself. Again, you’ll notice that everything I’m not using I’ve turned off completely. Just makes things easier (for me) to look at. br
br
Hope that helps, br
Andy.br
br
Also, first post, Woo!

Also Check out the Krewella tech tip