Big Room Reverb on a simple vengeance sample

This 45 second video shows how a Sandro Silva song allegedly uses a Vengeance sample (VEC1 Sounds 074 E LOL) as a stab for the track "Epic"br
br
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21lQWgf7mxcbr
br
At 21 seconds they show the reverb settings which I have attached as an image.br
br
br
I really like the reverb that is used in processing this sample and I would like to achieve something comparable on Ableton. I ran the sample through two return tracks on Ableton using Abletons default reverb with the settings comparable to the ones shown in the fruity loops video but All Ive come up with is this mp3 files attached. I also attached an image of the fruity loops reverb settings.br
br
br
Should I use a completely different reverb or do something fundamentally different, or should I use the same reverb and change the parameters? The only parts of the Fruity reverb in comparison to Ableton are:br
br
Color - Flat (What is this dial on ableton?)br
High Samplingbr
Dry - (Does Dry correlate to dry/wet or the amount of reverb on the track or of the overall reverb)br
Reverb-(Does Reverb correlate to dry/wet or the amount of reverb on the track or of the overall reverb)br
br