Big Sky remix with Phil and Chris

really enjoying these vidoes!!

any chance phil and chris working together to make trance tutorial?

i can only imagine how good that one would sound!!

great job SA yet again!!!:D:D

Absolutely amazing! This has to be one of my favourite tracks ever and seeing it stripped down is just mind boggling lol. But seriously i remember posting this a few months back and its great to see SA listening and making a series of videos. Top notch guys, seriously :slight_smile:

o yea and by the way I’m a huge depeche mode fan too!! WOW! loved hearing that!!

they were true pioneers of EDM!! back in the day with black celebration and 101.

i met them as a kid when they were at the height of there fame.; violator tour.:w00t:

Yeah we really enjoyed the 2 person format… i think it helps having someone else there playing the viewer and digging in to stuff a bit deeper.

[quote]phil johnston (07/10/2012)[hr]Yeah we really enjoyed the 2 person format… i think it helps having someone else there playing the viewer and digging in to stuff a bit deeper.[/quote]

yea… hearing you two bounce ideas and work flow off each other is priceless. i will be watching these vids multiple times!!:wink: thanks again!!

I also love the two person format, its nice to hear the banter and the questions that a potential viewer might have being asked and answered. Another thing i really enjoyed and i dont know if it was just me was the info being given about how the track came to be, what people like Audrey Gallagher are like, history etc etc its just nice to get an insight.

One final thing i wanted to mention was that Chris Agnelli needs to stop being so hard on himself lol, i dont know if he is just the most modest guy ever but seriously Chris just go on youtube and search yourself, look at the views, look at the comments, look at the DJ’s that have supported your tracks, the compilations you have been on, the places you have been etc etc You have done productions that have gotten you things most of us could only dream of. :slight_smile:

I loved this format also. You get the detail from the full production walkthroughs. The banter was also fantastic.

enjoyed this one lads good work. was good to see such a successful track broken down and the 2 person format worked well. also great to see chris use so much of logics own instruments and effects.