Bit of Techno

Minimal Techno that is :stuck_out_tongue:

Ted Spong - One Speed by OneTwoSeven

great groove and a good clean sound. He’s back! :slight_smile:

really nice groove, i think what it could do with is some little efects or fills throughout the track that only occur once in the track to make it more unique, thats something i need to start doing with my own music, and somehow make them gel into one cohesive track…

Funny you should say that as that’s something I’ve been thinking of too. For my own stuff.

Nice 127 - can’t wait to hear the rest mate

[quote]ekko (01/04/2011)[hr]really nice groove, i think what it could do with is some little efects or fills throughout the track that only occur once in the track to make it more unique, thats something i need to start doing with my own music, and somehow make them gel into one cohesive track…[/quote]

I think your right mate, does need exactly that. Will get on to that. Cheers for the feedback.

Think I already found a home for this one, a new label by none other then Avrosse :slight_smile:

Just gotta get another track for an ep

[quote]jonsloan (01/04/2011)[hr]Funny you should say that as that’s something I’ve been thinking of too. For my own stuff.[/quote]

Yeah same here. I remember phil talking about how he can get the groove and layout of a track done real quick. But it’s those fx and fills, the ones that set you apart from the rest that take the real time to do.

I’ve only just really realise what he meant but he was spot on. Made me notice just how weak my fx synth skills are!

Listening to the guy below made me realise that the other day. Try his Ferdinand or Nashorn tracks.

Latest tracks by Talkie

[quote]jonsloan (01/04/2011)[hr]Listening to the guy below made me realise that the other day. Try his Ferdinand or Nashorn tracks.

[/quote]

Wow, now thats good techno :smiley:

That nashorn is beast. The main drop before he kicks it back in, that is what we’re talking about init? Just fantastic use of fx. SA needs to do an FX tut :stuck_out_tongue:

that nashorn track is ace!

Absolutely. I even bought his tracks from Beatport. Can’t remember how I heard him first.

We had a good chat over pm too and he’s a really nice guy. Left loads of comments on my tracks too.

It’s the clever use of lots of one shots in his tracks and the smart arrangement that makes them feel really alive and evolving and less like a bunch of loops that have been tweaked and effected if you know what I mean.

Anyway, sorry for the hijack!

So done the other track for the ep now. What you guys think?

Ted Spong - Sapo by OneTwoSeven

i like it, sounds great and good groove the litte fillbreaks you have are good but like i said earlier i’d like see more of the unique little things going off, and that goes for me you and the rest of you crazy mofos!!!

it’s def got a good groove to it. Like Ekko says though, needs some one shots to carry it through or crazy FX making some of the key patches/sounds evolve into something else.

I actually spend more time on my fx and one shots than anything else - simply because I love them :smiley:

Yeah I see what you guys mean. But I don’t want to add to much, after all, it is minimal :wink:

But been listening to loads of the other stuff thats on this label and while it most of it doesn’t have loads of fx, when they do it’s f**king top work.

So will improve on the fx that are already in here and maybe add a few more. Cheers for listening guys :slight_smile:

Its got a nice little groove going on but it still is missing something

good start to this tune man, some new fills and one shot sounds will vary it up nicely and maybe even a few chord stabs towards the begninning, I think that would help with the groove for sure…

hope you work on and finish it mate :D 

-=D

really cool, looking forward to hearing the completed track

So almost done with this EP now. Added some fx and that to the first track. The second one I showed you guys is gone, didn’t like it much on further listening an replaced with a new one.

Ted Spong - One Speed by OneTwoSeven

Ted Spong - Nail by OneTwoSeven

Put the full versions up, just so you guys can have a full listen. Gonna send it off on monday so let know if you guys think I need to make any big changes or anything.