Bitwig 4.1

You should do a video on Bitwig 4.1. Some of the note features are the coolest I’ve seen a DAW implement!

2 Likes

I’ve just moved to Bitwig 4.1 and loving it, still using Cubase for some stuff but loving how creative Bitwig is… not sure how popular it is though here.

1 Like

While Bitwig isn’t the most covered DAW in terms of available tutorials from S.A, there’s definitely a community of users around and a demand for more tutorials. Thankfully to Dom Kane ( who’s been advocating for Bitwig for quite some time now ) there’s already some great courses available, but wouldn’t mind to see more tutorials for Bitwig TBH. Have a chat with Chris at your end maybe :wink:

I would definitely like to see more Bitwig tutorials now more and more features have been added to Bitwig and the ever growing userbase too. More style based tutorials like house/techno/dnb etc on how to get the sounds from Bitwig and so on. I mean it’s not even on the DAW filter option on the search yet Reason and FL are? Surely enough content to enable that?

2 Likes

Could we please get new tutorials with Dom Kane, using Bitwig? He’s a fantastic instructor.