Bitwig circle Offer

As part Bitwig Circle program I see that Sonic academy is offering a partnership (ie discount code)
I was keen to see what was on offer but i cant seem to get the code to work on anything and there are no instructions as to what is on offer.

any help?

Hi there

I got a code from Bitwig for a 6 months free course on Sonic Academy, but I don’t know where and how to activate it.

  • First login into your Sonic Academy account and then redeem the code from the Bitwig Circle web page.

1 - Login into your Sonic Academy account ( you can login either with your Username + Password or with your email address + Password )

2 - Login into your Bitwig account and head to your account page and scroll down to the Bitwig Circle area where you can find your code.

3 - Click on the Redeem Code button and you should be automatically redirected to this page where you can enter your code.

→ Here’s the link for the page, but you shouldn’t have to use it if you’re already signed into your Sonic Academy account when you redeem your code from Bitwig : https://www.sonicacademy.com/bitwig-trial

Hope this helps !

Please let us know if you need further assistance with this, you can also shoot an email at customerservice@sonicacademy.com

Thank you.

Awesome… thanks heaps, i dont know how i missed that :flushed:

1 Like