Broken Video Links

Hello

Im having problems with about every other video I try to watch!

200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: ‘[Clip] ‘http://s3.amazonaws.com/sonicvideos/How_To_Make/HTM_TRIBAL/02_loading_the_drums.mov?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAISP2EMFXFXRAXU2Q&Expires=1269977259&Signature=q%2FAb05YJw%2B0pTT4%2Fo0qgC9MhoXQ%3D’’

I get that error code over and over again please advise what the problem is?

[quote]kylecross (30/03/2010)[hr]Hello

Im having problems with about every other video I try to watch!

200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: ‘[Clip] ‘http://s3.amazonaws.com/sonicvideos/How_To_Make/HTM_TRIBAL/02_loading_the_drums.mov?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAISP2EMFXFXRAXU2Q&Expires=1269977259&Signature=q%2FAb05YJw%2B0pTT4%2Fo0qgC9MhoXQ%3D’’

I get that error code over and over again please advise what the problem is?[/quote]

let me know if you are still having problems with this?

can you tell me what speed your internet connection is?

Seems to be working fine on my home computer maybe it was just a glitch!

Im getting the same

Im on a good speed connection on a macbook. The problem is resolved temporarily by refreshing Safari. But this must be done after the end of every vid.

Hope this feedback helps

I can’t see movie since yesterday.

the same message with the top.

anyone can tell what does it mean ?

what shoud i do to solve this problem ?

what browser are you using?

it could be a caching issue… empty the cache in your browser.

let me know if it helps

Using Safari 4.0.4

Empty cache doesnt work for me, only a full reset of Safari, log back in, then it works…repeat per tutorial

Same thing happening in Firefox

hindsite, im a little confused as to your problem

you state that a refresh fixes your problem?

but now only a full safari reset?

can you please describe your error in more detail

thanks

I used two different phrases to describe the same remedy.

Reset/refresh = Reset

I have to reset Safari everytime after watching a tutorial. The error is the same as O.P.

The same on firefox.

[quote]hindsite (05/04/2010)[hr]I used two different phrases to describe the same remedy.

Reset/refresh = Reset

I have to reset Safari everytime after watching a tutorial. The error is the same as O.P.

The same on firefox.

[/quote]

hindsite im not really sure what the problem is that your having

can you please explain in detail the process by which you get an error so that i can best advise.

yep same here, with firefox or chrome… broken links its really frustrating, when videos do start they play for 5 secs then pause 5 secs… I have a very good high speed connex.

watch tutorial

quit tutorial

click on next tutorial to watch

window opens

play symbol comes on window

error message appears on window(see OP)

do full reset of Safari

go to line 2

repeat

hope this helps

where are you based in the world?

and what speed is your internet connection?

Hi

Im in Oz with a good speed connection.

The SA site has been fine for a few weeks till recent.

I dont think its a speed of connection problem, eventually when it starts streaming its fine no lag etc. the problem is it cant find the vid, theres an error message, refer to original post for that.

Im saying it wont play from the start, not its slow or stop starts, which yes would point at speed of connection.

The problem happens after watching the first vid, up until there the service is as it should be.

sorry but I cant be plainer than what I have been, I dont see where the confusion lies?

Everything goes fine until I try to access the SECOND vid (this can be any vid its just that it is the second one I try to watch after logging on) then it wont load ANYTHING till I shut down the browser and sign back on.

hi again,

this is where my confusion lies.

if your connection is fast enough to catch the first video then it should not have a problem with the 2nd

all i can think of is that it is a caching problem.

sounds like it has cached the previous video link that were just watching (which will have expired)

can you try this

click on the first video - get it playing

then select > view > page source - and email me the code - bryan@sonicacademy.com

then close that vid, click on a 2nd,

if it doesn’t work > select view > page source - and email me that code also

im pretty sure i know what the problem is, but i can’t figure out why you are having it. the above instructions will help me out