Bryan's Excellent Ableton Live 9 Beginner Tutorials

Just a quick shout out to thank Bryan for the excellent Ableton Live 9 Beginner tutorials. I’m working through the first one now. Even though I’ve used other Ableton study materials, having just purchased Live 9 I decided to “begin at the beginning” again. Kudos to Bryan for making a clear, straightforward, easy to understand tutorial. So many Ableton tutorials both free on the web and for purchase get bogged down in details or are otherwise overly complex. This is by far the easiest to understand and use. Am excited to finish it, go on to Level 2, and then do Bryan’s other “Funky House” tutorial. Hope you guys do some more Live 9 tutorials like this!br
br
Jamie G

[quote]JGrant83 (29/09/2013)[hr]Just a quick shout out to thank Bryan for the excellent Ableton Live 9 Beginner tutorials. I’m working through the first one now. Even though I’ve used other Ableton study materials, having just purchased Live 9 I decided to “begin at the beginning” again. Kudos to Bryan for making a clear, straightforward, easy to understand tutorial. So many Ableton tutorials both free on the web and for purchase get bogged down in details or are otherwise overly complex. This is by far the easiest to understand and use. Am excited to finish it, go on to Level 2, and then do Bryan’s other “Funky House” tutorial. Hope you guys do some more Live 9 tutorials like this!br
br
Jamie G[/quote]br
br
glad to hear you are enjoying it!