Can we buy these tutorials

Hi there,

i really love this site but i find it incredibly frustrating that i cannot simply download these tutorials. its just silly… i know it helps you protect your money making capability but its soo restrictive to us…

I dont have the best internet connection (ADSL 1 and im 11km from the exchange) so watching these videos in streaming mode is unbearable. especially if you need to stop and start the player. also, the online video player is cpu intensive, not a good thing when your trying to save CPU for your plugins…

like right now i would kill to be able to download the “Future Electro House with Chris Agnelli” tutorials… I would pay money just to have it, not that i should have to… thats the one thing i didn’t realise when i signed up was that we were paying for streamable videos only. that just sucks…

why make this so painful for us!!!

/end rant

thanks

Grant

[quote]mrsleepy (23/06/2012)[hr]Hi there,

i really love this site but i find it incredibly frustrating that i cannot simply download these tutorials. its just silly… i know it helps you protect your money making capability but its soo restrictive to us…

I dont have the best internet connection (ADSL 1 and im 11km from the exchange) so watching these videos in streaming mode is unbearable. especially if you need to stop and start the player. also, the online video player is cpu intensive, not a good thing when your trying to save CPU for your plugins…

like right now i would kill to be able to download the “Future Electro House with Chris Agnelli” tutorials… I would pay money just to have it, not that i should have to… thats the one thing i didn’t realise when i signed up was that we were paying for streamable videos only. that just sucks…

why make this so painful for us!!!

/end rant

thanks

Grant[/quote]

Hi Grant

We are trying to be provide the best value for money out there and the streaming service is how we achieve this.

For us to allow you to download all of our courses for the price of a 3 month subscription - whilst it may be great for the end user - wouldn’t really make a great business model for us :stuck_out_tongue:

So we provide you with over 200+ hours of archives to watch whilst you have an active subscription. - the same way any other streaming service works (lovefilm / netflix etc.)

We also provide you with significant discounts should you choose to buy a course outright - 50% off for Silver and 70% off for Gold.

With our latest releases we always hold them back to offer as a benefit to our regular subscribers which is why you don’t see them releasing for download until a couple months later.