Can you see where this is Going

I was up til 4 am trying to mix this track better but because it has a very Airy Sound its a pain in the *** for me right now . the mix seems Cluttered and is pissing me off So how about some TIPS please and thankyou

weird not one Shred of advice !! IS there any other websites with a community that gives helpful tips other then this one ?

Hey mate, I went to your soundcloud page but the only piece there is a ‘this is intro’ track.

I can’t stream it from work but is this the track your talking about and I’ll check it out later?

[quote]Kieran Mach (03/06/2010)[hr]Hey mate, I went to your soundcloud page but the only piece there is a ‘this is intro’ track.

I can’t stream it from work but is this the track your talking about and I’ll check it out later?[/quote]

I pulled out the PADS for now and made a new Piano - I think this is better but it still feels off

[quote]Kieran Mach (03/06/2010)[hr]Hey mate, I went to your soundcloud page but the only piece there is a ‘this is intro’ track.

I can’t stream it from work but is this the track your talking about and I’ll check it out later?[/quote]

Note

New version Im going to rest my ears and come back to it later I want to add more to the piano but its hard to accept my mixdown right now

Note

Also I hear a Female Vocal in this track !! AHH Im singing the Melodic vocals in my head . I should Go buy a Mic and record my own vocals .

http://soundcloud.com/audioredemption/trance-trip

ill check it out but the links not working

[quote]tommyt (04/06/2010)[hr]ill check it out but the links not working[/quote]

http://www.indabamusic.com/people/938363150

i like the cleanliness of the arrangement. i really think it comes into its own after teh break , but i would add another lead synth over the top to give it more drive. also i think the balance and mixing of the track sounds good. it has a clean sound to it. if you add anything to it id like to hear what you come up with

[quote]tommyt (04/06/2010)[hr]i like the cleanliness of the arrangement. i really think it comes into its own after teh break , but i would add another lead synth over the top to give it more drive. also i think the balance and mixing of the track sounds good. it has a clean sound to it. if you add anything to it id like to hear what you come up with[/quote]

Check it now I fixed it - Also I ran in to some problems . I want to sidechain the PADS when the beat kicks in again but … How do I sidechain in Cubase while keeping the same Vst without losing the Eqs ? Is there a Video explaining this ? I think by sidechaining the PADs at the end it would give me a lot more room for a synth lead

Thanks for the Pointers -

im switching up the intro see if it works ?

you think if i put in a little sub bass under the synth bass would that be to much ?

http://www.indabamusic.com/people/938363150 

[quote]tommyt (04/06/2010)[hr]ill check it out but the links not working[/quote]

I need a Female Vocal on this FlipN track … Its killing me !! Iv been on Google all Day trying to Hunt down a Vocal for this track … AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.indabamusic.com/songs/show/761381

you defo need to add a reverb to your clap… would make sit better with the rest of your drum sounds… the sound really disconnected fro the rest of your track.

you also need some spot effects and transition effects. eg… little bits of ear candy at the end of each verse like filter the drums up at a revers cymbal and crash… maybe a drum fill.

It should also be going to a crescendo… like building to a point. then you build it all up to that point.

great riff tho really nice trancey sound and melody.

phil johnston (05/06/2010)[/b][hr]you defo need to add a reverb to your clap… would make sit better with the rest of your drum sounds… the sound really disconnected fro the rest of your track.

you also need some spot effects and transition effects. eg… little bits of ear candy at the end of each verse like filter the drums up at a revers cymbal and crash… maybe a drum fill.

It should also be going to a crescendo… like building to a point. then you build it all up to that point.

great riff tho really nice trancey sound and melody.

http://www.indabamusic.com/people/938363150 Fixed the Beat … Now to add Drum rolls . And thanks for the Help this is all I need to better myself - Just tips - Also if you know of a Video that would help me better my Song send Link it please :smiley:

weird i pulled out a synth sound and my track sounds alot cleaner now IM going to Tribal this track out and express the bass Synthline

Trashed it starting a new track .  The track was pissing me off with the Beat Piano bass all of it was not mixing right . SO trashed it. When I play my piano its perfect and my hands feel free . When I mix on the Pc I feel limited to my abilities