Can't purchase a subscription plan

I’m trying to make a payment for a subscription plan. But I am unable to do so. Whenever I try to pay using paypal, I get an error saying, “Declined”. And trying to pay through a debit card throws error, "
Gateway Rejected: risk_threshold". I once made a payment through the same card, but now I can’t do so. Can anyone please help me out with this?

You can check this help article for common issues with cards ( zip code and address info are often causing problems, those information need to be the same as written on your card ) : My Card is being declined

It could also be that your bank gateway think this transaction could be fraudulent or an issue to authorize automatic payments, best would be to get in touch with them.

Using a PayPal account should work though, unless there’s restriction for automatic recurring payments in your country.

Im having the same problem, were you able to get it sorted ok?

Hi there,

Is this issue now resolved on your end maybe ?

Your account appears in the subscribers group on the forums, but maybe that was a past subscription ?

yes I tried if a few more times and was able to get subscribed.

Thanks for the quick reply.

courses are brilliant

super happy

1 Like

Happy to read that this is now sorted for you and welcome aboard ! :sunglasses: :thumbsup:

Feel free to use the forums whenever you have questions, you’ll find dedicated topics from Technical Support stuffs to each course having it’s own forum’s page for comments and questions.

Cheers :wink:

@NotBlueLagoon

Following back on this and my previous reply back in August, were you able to solve this issue on your end or are you still experiencing problems to purchase a subscription plan ?

Shoot an email to support if you’re still running into issues, they can maybe trace back failed transaction and let you know a bit more about it, on the other hand, your bank might be able to give you more information as well.

mailto:customerservice@sonicacademy.com