Can't See The Subscriber Forum? CLICK HERE

Me too bud.. can't see anything keep getting logged out randomly

updated

hi i cant see it either -

regards

Hi

I think this may be happening to me, I get logged off quite quickly when navigating around the forum, I have paid my subscription. Ta

Iv noticed that my status <------------------------- says registered user instead of subscriber too

not available to me either.

was a free member until this morning.

Are there any admins or moderators checking the forum…

Moderators? are you anywhere around?

hi guys, sorry for the delay.

we have been getting our web dev team to have a look at your accounts to try and figure out why you have not been upgraded automatically.

ill hopefully get you upgraded today.

Sorry posted in another thread before I noticed this one…

I can’t seem to see it.

Thanks.

steve, can you remember if you saw the sonic banner during the transaction page. or was it a worldpay one?

hi, i don’t think i can see the subscr. forum

are there any moderators reading this?

grtz

hi i’m not seeing it either

Hiya! Just realised I can’t see it, either XD! only took me two weeks to notice!

Hi,

I too had this problem which is now fixed but any reason why I can’t see the ‘User Council’ forum?

hi all,

I don’t see the subs forum,

thanks!

PLEASE UPDATE MY ACCOUNT, IM 1 YEAR SUBSCRIBER!!!

I STILL WAITING, IS THE 2ND TIME!! any admin still work there? im going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy :w00t:

Hi Guys please respond - I keep seeing messages posted to the User Council on the ‘recent posts’ section of the homepage but I can’t find this forum.

hi guys, you have all be upgraded to subscribers when you requested.

opennap, you were already posting in the subscriber forum so you are already have subscriber privileges

regarding the user council this is hidden forum, don’t worry if you can’t see it!

Cheers Bryan.