Can't See The Subscriber Forum? CLICK HERE

Hey guys I am new to this forum, I just bought the subscription a day ago but I’m having problems viewing some videos and I don’t see the subscriber forum.

thx for the help.

hi, what problems are you having with the videos?

ive upgraded your subscription so you should be able to see the subscriber forum now

Yep I can see the subscriber forum now, thx.

Okay I figured out what was happening with the videos, basically I was clicking “Music production tutorials” and it would want me to purchase the material but when i goto “Subscriber videos” it works.

little confusing thats all. :w00t:

Hi i’m a new subscriber and can’t see the subs forum

Cheers

Yep, I got the same problem became a subscriber a few weeks ago, any chance of an account upgrade?

registered first and then upgraded. can’t see the forum! thanks in advance for the help!

Hi

Just subscribed unable to see forums and when I try to download subscribed course it starts to work and then all I get is an Html file - not sure if I am doing something wrong or not.

Hi

I subscribed yesterday and i’m unable to see the forums. Can you upgrade my account, please ? :wink:

Thank you. :w00t:

Hi

I didn’t know there was a subscriber forum :frowning:

Can you upgrade my account?

hello, just registered, im not able to see the subscriber forum as well.

thanks in advance for the help

any help? its already been 2-3 days since ive subscribed and posted here.

ok looks like its been fixed :smiley: thanks guys

Can you add me to the subscriber forum? I became a subscriber this month. I can see the videos, but not the subscriber forum.

HI Bryan,
Same problem here!!
I can only see 4 sub sections inside the forum.

Please upgrade my account aswell

Thanks

Sol

yep me to…same problem

me too

i think i have this problem too

Same problem here, can’t see subscribers forum. Thx for helping.

theres a special subscriber forum too? ive just been posting on the “normal” forum.

cant see the option, could you upgrade me too please. :wink:

thanks

Hi Bryan I am a subscriber can you upgrade my account please so i can view the subsciber forum

thanks