Can't See The Subscriber Forum? CLICK HERE

should all be working now!

I have the same problem , I can’t see where the “subscriber” forum is , should my account be upgraded ???

I cant see the subscribers forum…can you please upgrade me?!! Thanks!

Hi Bryan.

I registered for a Sub + account around a month ago. It was a rough start frought with problems that were eventually fixed.  But now I’m unable to cue up any of the videos w/o being taken to the subscription sign up page. 

I’m also not able to see the Subscriber Forum (and don’t think i ever could but didn’t realize it 'til now).

i’ve sent an email via the form, but if you have any insites on what’s up, i’m all ears.

maybe it’s just a matter of you resetting my account?

i hope ya can help me.  seems whenever i have the time to mess around with this stuff, it poops out on me…

i also can’t see the subsribers forum.

hi guys, you are all currently set to “subscriber” as your group, so none of you should be having any problems viewing the subscriber forum.

make sure you are logged in and then select the forums tab above to view “subscriber support”

I can’t see it either. Please Help!!!

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

hi, your status is “subscriber” so you should have no problems viewing the subscriber support forum. just log in and select forums from the top