Can't See The Subscriber Forum? CLICK HERE

[quote]bryan spence (16/02/2010)[hr]hi guys,

i have checked all your accounts and you all have subscriber plus access to the site. so at the least you should all have access to the videos.

as for forum access, i know a few of you have had success in getting access to the subscriber forum recently.

can those of you who still cannot see the subscriber forums please reply back to this post or PM me directly so that i can look into it!

cheers

[/quote]

Still can’t see it :frowning:

[quote]sboyy (18/02/2010)[hr][quote]bryan spence (16/02/2010)[hr]hi guys,
i have checked all your accounts and you all have subscriber plus access to the site. so at the least you should all have access to the videos.

as for forum access, i know a few of you have had success in getting access to the subscriber forum recently.
can those of you who still cannot see the subscriber forums please reply back to this post or PM me directly so that i can look into it!

cheers

[/quote]

Still can’t see it :([/quote]me either…   :@

Hi again,

everyone that requested has been updated.

There is currently still a small bug in the system, and we will hopefully get EVERYONE upgraded to be able to see the subscriber forum that should have access to it.

Can you help me too please?  I’ve just paid up and I can’t seem to access anything?

Regards

Dean

Hi, I cant see the subscriber forum, can u fix please… thanks

Hi im the same, subscribed again this year but only classed as a registerd user

4 days later…

I have re-subscribed recently and still show as a registered user.

hey their i am a subscriber and im paying monthly my thing still says registered  user please can u upgrade it to a subscriber as i want to be taking part in the sylenth group by my email add is clubatish@hotmail.co.uk thanks

hey,

i have subscribed but i can’t see the subscriber forums or view any of the videos. it still has me listed as a free user. could you update me please?

thanks

All upgraded, and you should now be able to see the subscriber support forum

mine still says registered member wat the hells going on or is it me ?

Hi,

I’m in the “registered member” group… but I’m a “subscriber” on the site.

Is it possible to update my status ? (as it was once)

Thx a lot !

[quote]bryan spence (24/02/2010)[hr]All upgraded, and you should now be able to see the subscriber support forum

[/quote]

Hi Bryan, thanks for this.

Although I can now see the subscriber forum my status is still a registered member.  I’ve notice that if there are any group buys or anything people want to see you as a ‘subscriber’ member  - can this be changed?

we are going to be doing a run of code that will move all of you to ‘subscriber’ status

i will move the “Group buy” thread to the subscriber forum. that way only subscribers can access the page.

Just to be sure…

When I’m logged in, I can see the same forums as when I’m logged out :

• General Discussion
  • How to Sound Like!!!
  • Subscriber Support
  • Tunes - Mixes - Podcasts
  • Technical Support & FAQ

Is this ok ? Is the "Subsriber support everyone is talking about is the “support forum” ?

Thx

Im in the same boat as well. just bought a subscription cant access the videos or forum

Same problem here.

Subscribed yesterday, but haven’t recieved any confirmations other than the payment confirmation.

So I can’t access the videos, and can’t see the subscriber’s section on the forums.

Thanks in advance !

Bishop

i just subscribed and can not see any videos or have not been upgraded

did not get my validation mail after i had subscribed can not see anything