Can't view videos on my iPhone

Hello,

I have tried both versions of the website (normal and iPhone) but the videos just won’t play. In the normal version the screen stays black and the iPhone version, it shows an error message.

Anybody having a similar problem?

You on iphone 3 or 4?

I’m having the same problem, I’m using an iPhone 4 and when I press the tab o the video I want a screen with this message is coming up - var WRInitTime=(new Date()).getTime();

I got the same error message whenever i tried to see a video with my iphone 4.

Still not getting videos on iPhone 4, ne updates on the situation

[quote]K.C (13/09/2011)[hr]Still not getting videos on iPhone 4, ne updates on the situation[/quote]

sorted !

sorry about that guys - bug in the code

Still the same for me

[quote]djgail (21/09/2011)[hr]Still the same for me[/quote]

just double checked - definitely working

you on iphone 4?

just tried it on iphone 4s and video on not working or playing on normal website in safari or on iphone configured site.

please help.

[quote]coloradoliving04 (22/10/2011)[hr]just tried it on iphone 4s and video on not working or playing on normal website in safari or on iphone configured site.

please help.[/quote]

Issue with iOS5

Looking into it

Any news on the update for iphone compatibility with IOS5 and sonic academy website

?

[quote]coloradoliving04 (31/10/2011)[hr]Any news on the update for iphone compatibility with IOS5 and sonic academy website

?[/quote]

will be working by the end of the day

[quote]bryan spence (01/11/2011)[hr][quote]coloradoliving04 (31/10/2011)[hr]Any news on the update for iphone compatibility with IOS5 and sonic academy website

?[/quote]

will be working by the end of the day

[/quote]

should all be working now!