Cast Videos to Chromecast not working

Hi,

casting videos to Chromecast ist sadly not working properly. The is the cast button in the video window, but I always get an error when I click it.

Is this a known problem and is there any way to fix it?

Thx :wink:

Hey there @hwu82

I don’t know much about this TBH. It seems to have to do with the browser app you’re using with Chromecast.

One user has reported that he was able to watch S.A tutorials videos using the “Amaze Browser” app for Android. You can check the specific post from this topic but the “Amaze Browser” is only available on Android, so if you’re using IOS that won’t be an option. Maybe trying another browser could help though.

@bryan_spence any update on this BTW ?

Hey @Tekalight

thx, I will try that out…I’m using Chrome on both Desktop and Android. Other video plattforms like youtube or other sites work with Chrome and Chromecast, but I will try some different browsers.

1 Like

Hi again @hwu82

Here’s a link to the Amaze Browser for Android BTW ( sorry should have included this in my previous reply ), let us know if that also works for you.

@Tekalight …I tried Amaze Browser on my phone…seems like it is not working anymore. It only shows the Amaze Browser logo on the screen, but the video can only be watched on the phone.

1 Like

@hwu82 Thanks for the update. Yeah, I think that’s the way the other guy was using it as well, to view the videos on his phone. Might be worth to try different apps & web browsers though.

Sorry, can’t really help much more here on the forums with that one. Have pointed this to the dev in my first reply, maybe we’ll get an update but I’m not even sure if it’s related to S.A website TBH.

1 Like