Cerebral Upheaval

Been working on a Tech House type tune, whilst my wife was wrapping her knuckles on the door demanding I spend more time with her! Your feedback would great. Fanks! :wink:

Cerebral Upheaval by The GBR Project

As always cool sounding tech house track mate

Oh if the missus gives you any more greif please refer to this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

[url]http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic39895-29-1.aspx[/url]

Cheers Paul! And thanks for the backup!! :smiley: … she don’t stand a chance! :cool:

Enjoyed that Gav, and commented on SC

The only thing I’d say is that the perc hits that come in at the start as you’re filtering in the main part are pretty harsh. I was listening on headphones and turned them up as I wasn’t sure if it was mixed/mastered, then got a loud crack in the ear from the first perc hit. :w00t:

oooo terribly sorry old chap! Hope I didn’t hurt the ear too much! … I see what you mean about the smash in the face with the perc at the start… its been lowered now to a safe listening volume. :wink:

I’ve made changes to the filtering of the bass n all! :slight_smile:

Nice track mate - do really like the tracks you make. I do wonder where you get the time from and how you stop your misses from beating you up - let me know the tip to keep em at bay!

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (26/10/2010)[hr]Nice track mate - do really like the tracks you make. I do wonder where you get the time from and how you stop your misses from beating you up - let me know the tip to keep em at bay![/quote]

Thanks butty … I’m at when ever I get the chance. Its like I’m a crack head and Ableton is my crack! I use whenever I can, whether it be in the corner of the office when I’m in work, or the deep dark pit that is my man cave.

As for missus tips, I find its best to have several tricks up your sleeve! Here are a few to get you started:

• Download vampire films or chick films for her to watch

• Buy her books about girl crap

• Start an argument in order for her to storm off (use in emergency)

:wink:

The last option sounds good but like you say only in case of emergency!!! LOL:)

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (27/10/2010)[hr]The last option sounds good but like you say only in case of emergency!!! LOL:)[/quote]

Proceed with caution my friend … and by caution I mean a nut guard of some kind :wink: