Chris, Phil, Bryan

Morning chaps, posted this in the tunes forum but would appreciate your professional opinions also.br
br
[url]https://soundcloud.com/richard-hepworth-1/h-e-p-game-time-master-short/s-wZrSo[/url]br
br
Also Chris, any idea what time you’re playing at trance sanctuary? I’m coming along and would like to catch your set…

Spots on to me for that style… mix is good and i like the riff and the chord drops.br
br
The only thing that holds me back from really loving it is it sounds like a lot of stuff ive heard before. Maybe you need a vocal or something to help it stand out.

Cheers Phil, yeah I know what you mean, although I’m not a huge fan of vocal trance, it’s always about love or moons or stars, which I find extremely cheesey, but it does need an identity so I may have to give in!br
br
I saw in trance 2.0 that you make up some lyrics and have them recorded for you. What’s the average cost associated with that service? br
br
Do you ever give them artistic license to come up with something for you that fits the track?br
br

If you wirte it yourself you should be able to get a session singer for around £80-£200… br
br
If you dont write yourself you could be talking £350-500 + 50% of your publishing. br
br
They would normally have to really like the track to want to write for it.br
br
We used this guy for the trance one: br
br

br
If you dont like Vocals dont do it just vause you feel you should… there are other ways to set your track apart. intersting Chords, sounds Riff etc. It really is the hardest thing to be original… especially with the faster trance stuff as everything has been done. So for it to stand out it has to sound amazing have amazing chords etc. etc. Super 8 Tab stuff still holds my attention. Even they are doing a bit slower stuff now. Their Production is amazing tho… god place to start for Mix refrencingbr
br

Yeah, seems expensive especially as I’m unlikely to see the return, especially at this stage. Not that money is why I do this.br
br
I’ll have to work on my musical abilities if I’m to start writing really interesting chords.

Hi Jimmy,br
We are on at 19:30 until 21:00 (I think) Please come up and say hi. Get your rave on!

Yeah saw that, will certainly come and say hello!

WAHEY! looks like this is getting signed to one of the recover world labels!br
br
Cheers fellas, wouldn’t be where I am without this site!