Clr style techno tutorial please

<object width=“640” height=“385”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/xElnlv-VCdw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/xElnlv-VCdw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“640” height=“385”></embed></object>

what about this?

I think they should do a spin-off site, just for techno. Imagine…

[quote]ross-alexander (04/01/2011)[hr]what about this?

[/quote]

Excellent track Ross

i love Liebings mix of Cold… wkd track …

i tried to post yesterday , but all i get is a code when i post…

Whats going wrong ??

[quote]cushdj (04/01/2011)[hr]i love Liebings mix of Cold… wkd track …

i tried to post yesterday , but all i get is a code when i post…

Whats going wrong ??[/quote]

[quote]I find that I cant embed Vids off YT unless I:

1.Copy the embed code from YT

2.Write my Text as normal in the Reply on SA.

3.Hit “HTML” at the bottom of the reply (Its just above Post Reply)

4.Paste.

5.Hit Preview & you’ll see it.[/quote]

This may help

[hr]

+1million for this. Good call for the Phil Kieran shout. We could maybe run a whip all who are interested could chuck in a bit of dough and pay a pro to do a tutorial.

good call vibes. . .

Another Bomb from the CLR crew…

another deep corker from t47 and chris

[quote]ross-alexander (05/01/2011)[hr]another deep corker from t47 and chris

<EMBED style=“WIDTH: 287px; HEIGHT: 237px” height=237 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=287 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>[/quote]

Cool track :smiley:

MONOLOC

what do you mean bell whiff scott do you want an argument?

I spend my life drawing boring grids

[quote]ross-alexander (12/01/2011)[hr]I spend my life drawing boring grids[/quote]

LOl i read that as I spend my life drawing boring girls - my first thought was i want that job :stuck_out_tongue:

haha yes that does sound more appealing got to agree with you. I am starting to think that we are not being heard tis a shame, I really want more techno tutorials look after the core elements techno / house and the rest will follow :slight_smile:

Boom !!

Loving the tension in this track …

Chris L is definitely someone who just keeps getting better & better.

Just how the FKC does he make those sounds?

Not a single hat in sight during that track… Absolute quality. Great link :smiley:

I love this release too on clr

Hopefully Sonic Will take note of this CLR request, This type of Techno is where its at …